Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Question Who uses beastserv.com?

    Who uses beastserv.com? It is possible to hear responses about this company? How quality?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    19,185
    Hello,
    I have never used Beastserv myself, however I have looked at them in the past as a candidate for a project I was looking into and needed a VPS.

    I Just cant stand those "musical" site templates, I do not remember that last time I went to their site.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,571
    Hi, never heard of this company must be very new,

    More info:

    http://whois.domaintools.com/beastserv.com

    Domain Name: BEASTSERV.COM
    Created on: 08-Mar-09
    Expires on: 08-Mar-10
    Last Updated on: 09-Mar-09

    Looks like a new company

    Good luck.

  4. #4
    Has communicated to their technical support, have told that work since 2004, the main site securehost.co.il

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,882
    Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    Hello,I Just cant stand those "musical" site templates, I do not remember that last time I went to their site.
    Yeah they are a bit musical . I have not seen much reviews here regarding them.

  6. #6
    Hey concador,
    I have a Dedicated server in beastserv since may 2009
    I must say they great,before that I had a dedicated server in seedhost.eu but they was suck! everyttime I asked something from them they tell me that its not in their responsibility.After I moved to beastserv i tought im in haven,the support team answer to me very fast(about 1-2 hours in ticket) and they do alot of things for me that they not suppose to do.All this as part of their support.
    I am very happy with them,they are a great company.
    Last edited by jeniav; 09-30-2009 at 03:53 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    261
    what do you see in beastserv.com that you haven't see in others?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by webhostingwiz View Post
    what do you see in beastserv.com that you haven't see in others?

    good service!
    good connection!
    stable servers!
    and did i say the service is the best? it is!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by jeniav View Post
    Hey concador,
    I have a Dedicated server in beastserv since may 2009
    I must say they great,before that I had a dedicated server in seedhost.eu but they was suck! everyttime I asked something from them they tell me that its not in their responsibility.After I moved to beastserv i tought im in haven,the support team answer to me very fast(about 1-2 hours in ticket) and they do alot of things for me that they not suppose to do.All this as part of their support.
    I am very happy with them,they are a great company.
    Whats your domain with them?

    Thanks

  10. #10

  11. #11
    home4files << site is not up

  12. #12
    I have hosting with this company and my website been down for about 3 days...

Similar Threads

  1. beastserv
    By mrwelcam in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 12:52 PM
  2. The best place to find your stable VPS - www.beastserv.com
    By Beast5 in forum VPS Hosting Offers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 06:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •