HostMDS can someone help me???

Hi,

I've been using HostMDS for a while (since Vistapages) . We have ups and downs all this time. Recently my sites got suspended for 3 times last over the last 2 weeks.

I'm using VPS plan which i pay $49.95/month. And one of the site that got most traffic generate pageview not even reach 800pageview/day. (I only got 3 sites active) And all sites got suspended. And usually i open the ticket inform the tech support and my site is up again...

NOT THIS TIME.

Today (4-5 days from last incident) My site was suspended again only this time
    1. I got NO email from HostMDS inform me that my site was suspended.
    2. When i try to open TIcket with tech support as usual. I WON'T BE ABLE TO LOGIN it show message "License Validate Failed"
    3. When I make a call to them, there are NO REPRESENTATIVE available.

Worst, I won't be able to get all my files and database to move somewhere else.

SO, can anyone or better yet someone from HostMDS help me getting out of this mess.

I have a running site with Buying traffic coming in. And i think for $49.95 you can provide me with a better hosting experience and better support.

Thanks

FYI if you are someone from hostMDS please pm me or email me at
    [email protected] -> Also my email that i use to get support.

Worst, I won't be able to get all my files and database to move somewhere else.
    A pity. If you do not have your DB and site backup somewhere else you will need to wait until they reply and after backuping move

Try do do the search here on the WHT for their representative. Hopefully you will be able to find the one here.
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Quote Originally Posted by rumsfo View Post
    Try do do the search here on the WHT for their representative. Hopefully you will be able to find the one here.
    Seems there is less chance to get one since I have never seen a representative commenting in a thread related to their company. Not sure they have any one here though.