* Younge teen needs review for his new site!

Hey everyone! Please review my new site:
    www.eliteroms.com

All comments are welcome!

nice site, smart logo and pic, too much of white color and the 2 right blue panels seems like u cut them with a scissor

and put something right to ur poll (too much empty space) or try to move the poll righ or left

welcome section uses different font size than news n poll, do u have a reason of doing that?

but i like it
    always chasing the west wind

Pretty good.

There's a lot of extra white space. Move things around a bit and you can take care of that. Also, as zephyr mentioned, clean up the blue panels a little.

You're getting there! Good luck.

Thanks guys! Thats what I said to my self once, there is too much white. How about a background? Will that fix it? Yeah the right panels do look like they were cut with a scissor. How do I fix em? I use photoshop

What the.. You promised me free babes pics !

to fix them try making the shape a new channel and then gusian blur it then go image > adjust > levels > now move the arrows around till it looks smooth. there is a full tut on how to do it over at http://www.eyesondesign.net/ plus a bunch of other cool tuts

Originally posted by silock
    What the.. You promised me free babes pics !
    Sorry dude. Most of the site isn't working, mostly because it still hasn't been publicly released.

Thanks for the tut on how to fix up the buttons!

a nice header image above or beside the turtle would really make it attractive ... also, do somethin about the poll ...

Originally posted by razz
    a nice header image above or beside the turtle would really make it attractive
    I dont really get what you mean by a header image. Explain please

Originally posted by razz
    also, do somethin about the poll ...
    Could you please tell me whats wrong witht he poll?

1.) Some of the anti-aliasing on the Extra Stuff and Affiliates 'tables' are a little rough. Try some slight motion blur, etc. to smooth it out.

2.) There is a lot of white space at the top of the main page, it would be recommendable to move the entire layout upwards.

3.) Just a suggestion, you should have a search field box so that users can easily search for a ROM or emulator directly from the main website instead of sifting and looking through the alphabetical list of ROMs.

The website is looking good, and the content is plentiful (even though I don't support the use of ROMs)

Originally posted by progex
    1.) Some of the anti-aliasing on the Extra Stuff and Affiliates 'tables' are a little rough. Try some slight motion blur, etc. to smooth it out.

2.) There is a lot of white space at the top of the main page, it would be recommendable to move the entire layout upwards.

3.) Just a suggestion, you should have a search field box so that users can easily search for a ROM or emulator directly from the main website instead of sifting and looking through the alphabetical list of ROMs.

The website is looking good, and the content is plentiful (even though I don't support the use of ROMs)
    Thanks for your searching suggestion. However this requires PHP and MySQL and I dont know this stuff. Thanks for your suggestion anyways

I've launched eliteroms.com, check it out