Dedicated Servers or 2 VPS

This is my first post.

Currently, I am using 1 VPS, and pay $30/mo.
    Now, I want more resource. Should I buy another VPS ($30/mo)? Or buy a dedicated server(<=$60/mo)?

I understand that the 3rd choice is 1 upgraded VPS($60/mo). But I do NOT think it's better than 2 small VPS($30/mo).

which one is better? For now, I do NOT want to pay more than $60/mo.

Upgrade your VPS, it's the simplest choice, and will not require you to setup any load balancing, depending on your application, as opposed to 2 VPS.
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

I do NOT need load balancing. I have several websites run on my current VPS. If I buy the 2nd VPS. I just separate these websites.

In that case buy 2 VPS. The reason why I say this is because if you get a Dedicated, you will get a low end Dedicated which will be as good as any mid range VPS. - ★★ Managed VPS / Budget Servers / Colocation ★★
    Facilities : Atlanta, Buffalo and Las Vegas
    Web : http://www.serverlogix.comContact Us

It depends on your budget, whats the budget your looking for in a dedicated server should you switch? If you go with a mid grade server it might work out, whats the current spec for your VPS?

Athens, Greece
    I would go for the 2nd VPS - no need to put all your eggs into 1 basket. Plus, for the budget of a vps, the hardware would be of higher quality and redundant, while for 60$ you would get a low end dedicated that would have 1 hard disk, 1 power supply, 1 cpu etc.
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

Yeah, it will help if you specify the spec of your VPS. At $30 price point, you have a lot of different specs from both managed and unmanaged providers.