Just wanted to point out that is there any reason you require it to be Windows 2003 when Linux would serve just fine for a "video uploading" website unless you are using some type of scripting language such as ASP. Remember, you do NOT need to have a VPS running the same OS as your desktop computer to make it work/connect to it. You can simply FTP in to the linux box and upload just as you would to a windows server from a windows computer.
Also, managed or unmanaged. If you are unfamiliar with servers, I'd recommend managed however you can save a few bucks by going unmanaged. Those few $$ you save per month however may be worth investing because if you have no idea how to administrate a server, you could be opening yourself up to a world of hurt.
Just some things to keep in mind, linux, managed/unmanaged.
Also you're expecting way to much bandwidth, so you might as well lower that by a LOT . Either that, or up your budget, a LOT. Unlimited bandwidth does not exist, especially at the $$ of 20$-25$. Be reasonable.
1. 1000 GB or unlimited
2. 30 Gig space
3. Port 100 Mbit
For 30$ a month?
1. Unlimited doesn't exist. For 30$ a month I hardly think you will get this, unless the provider is going bankruptcy very soon or they oversell their network.
2. Just disk space, or space in RAID? Backups included or you prefer to lose all data when disk crashes? Its not the same price depending on what you need.
3. Whats the point on having a 100 Mbit port, if the provider is overselling his network (based on your price) you will be lucky if you get a 512 Kbps connection and a 500 ms ping...
4. Unless its an illegal license, win2003 has a cost, this has to be included in the 30$ budget. For 30$ maybe you get the license alone and nothing more.
5. 24 support on your VPS for 30$ a month? Not even in India they work for 0.04 cents an hour. Because thats what 30$ a month pays for human work. 1$ a day.
Sorry but your budget is to low. What you ask is not that much, but for 30$ a month its insane.
If someone offers you this, there is something they are not telling you and that you will eventually find out, the bad way of course.