var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
15TB Data Transfer / SSD Drives as standard and much more....
UK2.NET is a dedicated server provider providing a MEGA 15TB bandwidth as standard per server. UK2.NET is part of the world renowned UK2GROUP.
All services include:
- 24x7x365 Ticket & E-Mail support
- 99.9% network uptime guarantee
- 4 datacentres all in london
- Up to £70 Google AdWords credit
- Free Unlimited Comodo SSL certificates (1 per IP, 3 default IP's)
- Fast hardware replacement
Contact us anytime at: 0800 612 2142 (London, UK) is for sales queries, or sales(at) uk2.net for deals. Best way to get hold of us is live chat from UK2.NET.
Applies to all our servers that are purchase on a quarterly or annual contract. (UK2 Dedicated Servers)
Save yourself up to £49
Free Managed Hosting worth (Save £29/month)
- Install / reinstall control panel
- Operating system updates / security updates
- Control panel updates
- Reactive monitoring
- 3rd party application installation and configuration
- 5-minute SLA on emergencies / 1 hour on all other tickets
- Managed solutions by SupremeSupport (A UK2Group company)
All servers RAM has been doubled! Plus our Silver and Gold servers come with SSD as standard. Plus 5TB extra bandwidth. That's 15TB bandwidth for the life of the contract. Just quote WHT.
Everything in the quarterly plus an extra 10% discount. Just quote WHT.
Contact us through Live Chat, drop us an email at sales at uk2.net or call us 0800 612 2142 (UK) or call us using Skype on uk2sales1.
Last edited by Chris_M; 09-28-2009 at 01:30 PM.
How much per 2GB RAM upgrade ?
By UK2NET in forum Dedicated Hosting Offers
Last Post: 06-08-2009, 06:53 AM
By john2k in forum Colocation and Data Centers
Last Post: 12-19-2008, 10:29 PM
By directspace in forum Dedicated Hosting Offers
Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:30 PM
By afhostin in forum Shared Hosting Offers
Last Post: 05-11-2008, 03:32 PM
By mdrussell in forum Shared Hosting Offers
Last Post: 05-07-2002, 03:50 PM