Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Suggest Me a Good Cloud Hosting

    Hello !

    Please suggest me a good Cloud Hosting.

    I shall be very thankful to you !

    Regards ....

    Noman

  2. #2
    Hello Noman!
    Welcome to the forums!
    Would you mind telling us more about your projects and why you need cloud?

    BTW have you done the search in the offers?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiberForum View Post
    Hello Noman!
    Welcome to the forums!
    Would you mind telling us more about your projects and why you need cloud?

    BTW have you done the search in the offers?
    Thank you ....

    Well, I want to start a community for my company to discuss different topics. And why I need it because someone told me that this hosting type is new...

    And sorry for the search , cuz i don't know where these offers are !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    83
    SiberForum is referring to the hosting offers forum: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

    Using cloud hosting just because it's new might be more effort and expense than you need to go through depending on your requirements.

    If it's only a small company and your site won't be getting many hits then you might be better off on a normal shared account.
    You're better off posting some more information about what you intend to do with the site so people can give you better advice.
    AdelaideHost - providing shared and VPS hosting.
    Reliability and professionalism at prices that don't hurt your wallet!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by XTR3M3 View Post
    Thank you ....

    Well, I want to start a community for my company to discuss different topics. And why I need it because someone told me that this hosting type is new...

    And sorry for the search , cuz i don't know where these offers are !
    Not good idea to start your online presents with cloud hosting just because that is new kind of the web hosting. I would recommend you start with shared account and then upgrade as you go
    Good luck

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    EU & USA
    Posts
    3,684
    Quote Originally Posted by XTR3M3 View Post
    Thank you ....

    Well, I want to start a community for my company to discuss different topics. And why I need it because someone told me that this hosting type is new...

    And sorry for the search , cuz i don't know where these offers are !
    As said; you might want to provide a bit more information to get a good recommendation; with the information given it sounds like you are not needing a more expensive cloud-computing platform.

    If you tell more about your project the community members here are able to give you a better advise.
    cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 040Hosting View Post
    As said; you might want to provide a bit more information to get a good recommendation; with the information given it sounds like you are not needing a more expensive cloud-computing platform.

    If you tell more about your project the community members here are able to give you a better advise.
    That is not rare. I have seen a lot of people which are willing to start with dedicated server for the single and small web site

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by XTR3M3 View Post
    Hello !

    Please suggest me a good Cloud Hosting.

    I shall be very thankful to you !

    Regards ....

    Noman
    The one I know is rackspace
    Recommend you make sure first before you start paying a lot of money for them
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

  9. #9
    Thank you all for your advice and making me to go for shared hosting !

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    59
    You might want to reconsider the advice of starting with a shared hosting platform, especially for a business related web site. There are many higher end platforms, even in the Cloud where you can start for very low cost, and then use the power and technology of that the cloud delivers to scale your solution up as business/site traffic grows seamlessly. For example, Cloud Servers from the Rackspace Cloud you can get up and running for about $11-$15/month depending on bandwidth and its a single click with no migration or reconfiguration to scale your Cloud Server instance larger as needed.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 11:46 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:25 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 11:18 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 02:46 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 02:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •