Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WebtHosting Review * Major Review

WebTHosting

What seemed to be a good company quickly turned to nightmares. I purchased a couple domains. All went well. Then paypal emailed me saying they are high risk and wanted me to confirm I made the payment and service was given. So until I did the payment was held. They blame the held on me and threatened me to release it or they will cancel my account.

So they finally gave them the money and all was well. Well I did a stupid thing and decided to get a VPS from them, they have good deals so I thought, whats the worse that can happen. Well shortly after, I get a email saying because your payments are unreliable, we are waiting a week to setup your vps which is complete udder crap.

So I just said screw it and said give me a refund then and about 2 hours ago I try logging into my client center and my account is gone.

I am hoping one of them see this so we can get this worked out. In the mean time I opened disputes on all of the payments.

I will keep you all updated.

90% of the payments made by you were Paypal disputed. You agreed to our terms, we reserve the right to charge you $50 but we did not.

And we did not do anything wrong telling that your VPS will be setup after 2 weeks. I can provide proof publicly most of your payments are disputed. I calculated some time back, you have several domains but the payments are not cleared.

I appreciate that you have posted publicly and I will now take every measure to lock/suspend the domains that has disputed payment. (In short we had made loss, registered more domains but got less payment due to too much disputes)

You also said in ticket "Until this is resolved the review stays and that same review is going on every site I use. Your account on Digitalpoint is also being infracted." -- I will be happy if this thread remains open for years.

As you said you again opened disputes there will be a $50 fee as per our terms, if you do not pay that I will personally block all your accounts and domains. This is unacceptable that from months all your payments are getting disputed and everytime you give excuse you are from Russia and so paypal does it, it is Paypal's fault.

And now you have finally agreed here it is you who open the disputes and not Paypal.

Summary:
    You signed up quite a long time back. You hav many domains with us.
    Till then all your payments were getting disputed. (Almost every payment)
    We did not charge you $50 admin fee as per our terms.
    Now you ordered a VPS last day and we said we need to wait.

All the payments were held by Paypal as they said you were high risk and wanted me to confirm. I have disputed every payment made. Refund or face the bad reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by EnvoHost View Post
    All the payments were held by Paypal as they said you were high risk and wanted me to confirm. I have disputed every payment made. Refund or face the bad reviews.
    There is no use threatening. There is no refund on domain registrations.

There is if I dont have access to them because you rudely deleted my account.

There is if I dont have access to them because you rudely deleted my account.
    I am taking a challenge of 1 million dollars your account was not deleted. Do you wish to take the challenge? After that I will post proof publicly.

Honestly I have never seen a person like you ever before.

If it is not deleted then why is it I cannot login or recover password?

There is even a website about you!

http://www.webthostingsucks.com/

First tell me do you take the challenge?

Even if you do not want to take the money challenge I will provide you the proof and let you know the mess (your fault) provided you accept at all places it was your fault.

There is even a website about you!

http://www.webthostingsucks.com/
    Yes all those are made by persons like you.

We always cooperated with you, average support response was less than an hour 24/7. Still we deserve this fake reviews.

Now what is that supposed to mean. What do you have against honest people who want northing but the best service around.

Why are you avoiding my question?

I wasnt avoiding it, Yes I accept the challenge. My account plain does not work.

All your domains are there where they should be

http://www.webthosting.com/images/domains.PNG

You have an account for a long time and there were Paypal disputes frequently.

All your domains will be permanently suspended (you were provided warnings many times) and will not be recoverable if the domain registration payments are not cleared.

See now thats funny. How come I cannot login into my account? I will not close the disputes until vps is made.

See now thats funny. How come I cannot login into my account? I will not close the disputes until vps is made.
    1. Please find a VPS from a different provider.
    2. Clear all Paypal disputes (domain payment has no relation to VPS payment)
    3. We will refund your VPS payment (if the dispute is closed)
    4. If you still do not wish to make payments for your domains all your domains will be gone forever (and I mean it)
    5. Please do not signup for any new service from us, please look for a different provider.

Since you want to go the unhonest way, all disputes are going to claims, take the domains, I will have them back in 6 hours. I am also reporting webthosting to IC3.

We do not provide free domains, that is final.

Its not a free domain, since you threaten me and dont want to be honest, I am escalating all disputes to claims unless vps is refunded now.

Yes all your domains are similar to free. The domain payments got disputed and were reversed (before you ordered a VPS).

Let the WHT community decide who were dishonest.

BTW I will be waiting 6 hours to see what happens to the domains as you said ... :

I wont do anything to domains unless you take away access to them. The payments that were sent back, you made a invoice for $35.80, which was payed in full.

@Webthosting,
    I am appuled to see that you are making a "million dollar bet" that your customers data is in tact. This is a very unprofessional and childish game that your playing.
    @OP
    I would take webthosting's advice and get out while you can
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

Quote Originally Posted by KDisk View Post
    @Webthosting,
    I am appuled to see that you are making a "million dollar bet" that your customers data is in tact. This is a very unprofessional and childish game that your playing.
    @OP
    I would take webthosting's advice and get out while you can
    When that bet was made I was more than 100% sure his data was there and he was making false complaints. People like these will make all bad name about us which is not justified.

All the domains have been blocked. (They can be unblocked after 45 days you clear the domain payments and will be pushed to answerable.com so that we do not have any relation in the future)

We will not provide you VPS or any new service as mentioned already. Please look for a different provider.

You agreed to our terms.

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. "

now its a funny thing that about 10 minutes before this thread was made none of my client center info would work. But some how its back up. I am going no were Kdisk, he has scammed over to many people. He is not going to scam me.

Now they are, they weren't a couple hours ago. Dont try lying, you7 have been caught.

"now its a funny thing that about 10 minutes before this thread was made none of my client center info would work."

That is not an excuse.

" I am going no were Kdisk, he has scammed over to many people. He is not going to scam me."

Please mention whom did we scam? I have proof of all people making false complaints like you did here.

Now they are, they weren't a couple hours ago. Dont try lying, you7 have been caught.
    Yes it has been caught that you were telling lies. You came straight here and said all your domains were deleted.

You must accept the fact that i mentioned in this thread, we have terminated our relationship and you should look for a new provider. When domain payments are clear your domains will be pushed to the new provider. I will not come here now but as mentioned we have terminated our contract.

Now congratz, you have officially been proven a scamer. All disputes are justified. I have finished making the IC3 Complaint aswell. Moderator, close topic please.

They were terminated. As I didnt have access to them they were no longer mine.

I have told no lies. All the other complaints made, so your telling me the 100+ complaints out there are all lies?

Sounds a bit fishy.

Please report to ic3, ic4, everywhere you want. We do not provide free domain registration. All your domain Payments were disputed before you ordered the VPS. You ordered a domain and opened dispute in a week or so, this was continuing from the time you signed up.

Moderators: Please do not close this thread.

None were disputed. They were held BY Paypal because you are a highrisk to them.

None were disputed. They were held BY Paypal because you are a highrisk to them.
    Paypal only disputed your payments because we were at high risk? Funny

We have hundreds of clients who pay by paypal and Paypal do not think in thir case we are highly disputed.

And again a lie, you gave reason in ticket that your Paypal account is Russian and Paypal is new to Russia so Paypal needs you to authorize every payment. I can provide that proof also.

Anyway I do not have enough time responding to such false claims, you can go on posting whatever you like I will not come here.

Your Paypal account is Russian, your address is in the US, your address is false as reported by verification agencies, your phone number is incorrect.

Bye

I live in the US for most of the year but hold citizenship in Russia. I dont know if Paypal only put the hold on it because its a Russian account or not but they told me you were high risk.

So I suppose I am liar coming from the guy with 100+ bad reviews.

Hi EnvoHost. I read your story It is Unbelievable. Do you have any proof that you can show to me. So that I can come to know You are right.

But I read all the thread It seems you have done some disputed transactions. Thats why your accounts suspended. I am on internet since 3 years. Not too much but I have my own experience.

No service provider wants his customer to go away from him. Every one want customers. if your accounts suspended it mean you did some thing wrong and also you don't try to solve your problems.

Any way If you can say what you understand better as I do

Thanks have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by dewshare View Post
    No service provider wants his customer to go away from him. Every one want customers. if your accounts suspended it mean you did some thing wrong and also you don't try to solve your problems.

Any way If you can say what you understand better as I do

Thanks have a nice day
    Hello,
    It is pretty clear that webt does not want him as a customer, but your right about the proof thing.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks

What proof would you like.

Look at my past post, tons and tons of links to others having the same issues.

It is pretty clear that webt does not want him as a customer
    Why webt does not want him as a customer. ?

It is the actual secret among them

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast