I'm new here and looking for a good vps solution

I manage about 80 domains some with databases some without. I was with Apollo for years and now since they have migrated to Endurance International I have had nothing but problems. Its daily too from emails going down to a "container" going down and all the sites in it. Sometimes I cant even access my control panel to restart and check to see whats going on. Just this morning I had 60 sites down for 3 hours and when I called they started a trouble ticket rather than get me straight to someone who could help.

Looking for a solution that I don't have to micro manage daily and one that has 24/7 customer service with actual techs who can get a solution and remedy. Any help is appreciated.

Currently I have 5gb of disk space and I need alot more 50gb would be awesome. My traffic isn't to bad. I have AW stats, phpmy admin, mysql, cron, open webmail, ftp, flash shockwave and streaming video, access to the apache server, and probably some other stuff I dont use.

Are you looking for managed or unmanaged? Any need for control panel?

An entry level VPS should fit your needs fairly well. Managed + cPanel + enough ram to run cPanel AND everything else will probably run you $30-45 for a reputable host.
    Last edited by johnch; 09-25-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Sacramento CA
    What is your budget?

My managed VPS recommendations are Knownhost, Wiredtree and ServInt.

I recommend a VPS from LiquidWeb. They are proactively managed and support (should you need it) is just minutes away by ticket or phone.

For 80 sites I suggest you order at least 1 GB of Ram, it depends on your traffic as well but I guess you would not have all these 80 sites active if you would not have a decent traffic on all of them.

Maybe give Slicehost a try

Quote Originally Posted by matthall28 View Post
    Maybe give Slicehost a try
    Slicehost are an unmanaged provider and hence sans tech support. That seems to go against what the OP is looking for.
    Exceptional VPS Hosting. With love, 6sync.