Thread: Need Staff

Need Staff

To Whom It May Concern:

Multi-Capabilities' success has been nice over the past 2 months. A good start isn't all we need though. We are looking to get more customers for our services.

We are increasing our staff to the public. We are looking for people who want to help us get the word out. Although our biggest selling service is our marketing, we want people to help us for a cash offer. So in return for getting us business, we will give you 50% of each purchase you refer to us. Most companies start out at 15% - 20% commission but we are looking for people who want to make some good money and who will actually try to help us out.

Personalized e-mail addresses, and more will be provided for users who are interested. However, we will not accept anyone, so you must be qualified (with references) for us to consider you.

If you are interested, please e-mail us at [email protected].
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

IMO, a redesign of your own web site would be your biggest marketing promotion.

yes it too would agree on that one. Your curent site just looks like something that could have been slaped together by anyone that knows how to use a program such as frontpage or something. Im sure that would have to scare clients away.

I am trying not to dissuade the creation of a new design, however the marketing industry is very besieged. The design is rather abhorrent, I agree. And yes, it was a miesly 5 minute design. I will encompass more details in my next post as to when our new design will be available. However, these were extraneous posts if you ask me. I am not offering web design anymore, I don't understand why it's so important for a web marketing website to look so prominent. But thanks for your malign anyway.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

I have spent the day redesigning my website. I hope it's not too gawdy. Let me know what you think now. Even though this is the wrong forum for this, it didn't stop you from posting irrelevant things about my website.
    Ricky Lipe

All those 5 dollar words and no place to go. tsk tsk tsk

As for your request... It would seen to me that if marketing was your "strong" point, you wouldn't of even made the request. It should also seem appropiate for a marketing website, be able to appeal to its visitors. If you site looks like crap, maybe your marketing efforts would be crap, too.

thats your new website? heh, i can't even begin to imagine how bad the old one must have been!
    and as to why a good website is important... a professional web design makes people think that you are a professional company, not some kid who is going to get bored and just shut down his company next week, or worse, just steal your money

Congrats on your 100th post, blackdog

Okay, this is probably going to breech the professional/unprofessional line but it’s going to have to occur.

You ill-bred populace must not comprehend. Web design wasn’t my strong point, so consequently I halted presenting it. Why would a marketing website not looking absolutely faultless make my services look like crap? My website might not be the utmost; conversely I don’t have to have a day profession, plus I pay my staff. So I guess I’m doing superior than all of you, now aren’t I?

DreamHoBo:
    As for e-mail marketing being spam; you are about the most uninformed one here. E-mail marketing doesn’t consist of send mysterious e-mails to people I don’t know, it’s just adding a “conclusion” to each message to promote people’s services. An intellectual person would know that, however it explains your ignoramus self.

Shoney:
    I don’t need any clientele, I hardly have time to post this, but why would I not try to market my own website to get me business? The more business I make, the longer I don’t have to work remote of my domicile to maintain myself. My terminology is more extensive than yours, so why do you libel me? You converse as if a adolescent in Jr. High School.

BlackDog:
    I don’t know where to initiate with you. Why unerringly would you say I’m a child when you know utterly nothing about me? For all anyone knows, I could be from age 10 to 90. You have no inkling yourself. You could be a 13 year old toddler playing around every night yourself. How can you come to the conclusion that I am a kid? For all you know, I could be elder than you.

Now, it’s time for my finale. You all have committed a crime; luckily I am not such a prick to seek lawful proceedings. However, I am getting very fed up of you impolite people trying to tell me how I run my business. Being I am more intellectual than all of you, I don’t grasp why you ridicule me. I am certified to be an Accountant as well, so if my E-commerce business happens to fail, I have a degree to fall back on, along with a corporation ready to sign me on. So next time you plan on censuring somebody, you may want to think about what you articulate.
    Ricky Lipe

You're the very last I'd want to have as a boss. Typical pompous BS.

Get it through your head: your skills mean nothing on paper, if your online image looks like sh!t.

Ricky, thats a pretty impressive retort you have. But all this coming from a mere youngster himself is not very impressive. Especially one that promotes free web design and then backs out after he gets pissed off, because people don't jump all over the offer. Professionalism is one thing, you lack. All the 5 dollar words only make you look like an egotistical *****.

You can't even keep track of ONE design, let alone anyone else's marketing campaign. Grow up kid, stop trying to give the impression you are something, that you aren't.

Last I talked to you when you failed to update a template for me, and then suddenly lost the file... you were only a 17 year old prick, that had "one" alleged partner. Which one of the stories do you want to go with?

Damn good thing you have that imaginary accounting degree...

Now you little punk, no one actually attacked you... they only made highly accurate comments and suggestions. You on the other hand insist to act like the little pus you are, and lash out with all those 5 dollar words (half of which you probably can't even define) and make yourself look even more ridiculous.

Just get over it and move on will you!

Okay, so I can’t define my own terminology? Here are some definitions so you don’t have to get out a dictionary:

Ill-Bred - Rude
    Populace - People
    Comprehend - Understand
    Consequently - Therefore
    Halted - Stopped
    Presenting - Offering
    Faultless - Error Free
    Utmost - Greatest
    Conversely - “On the other hand”
    Profession - Job/Career
    Superior - Better than
    Uninformed - Ignorant
    Mysterious - Strange/Unsolicited
    Promote - Advertise
    Intellectual - Smart
    Ignoramus - Idiotic
    Clientele - Customers
    Remote - Outside
    Domicile - Home
    Terminology - Vocabulary
    Extensive - Wide
    Libel - Criticize
    Adolescent - Kid
    Initiate - Converse
    Unerringly - Accurately
    Utterly - Quite
    Inkling - Clue
    Toddler - Kid
    Conclusion - Assumption
    Elder - Older than
    Finale - Ending
    Committed - Commit
    Proceedings - Events
    Impolite - “Mean”
    Grasp - Clutch
    Ridicule - Mockery
    Censuring - Criticize
    Articulate - Eloquent

I hope you are blissful that I wasted my time to delineate even the littlest words for you. If you have a dilemma with your alphabet and need me to characterize another because you can’t disclose it, let me know. As for me being 17, I wish I was that young again. Those were the days when occupations were places like McDonalds. I not once ever said I was 17, which would put a ghastly image on my website itself. Plus, to legally run my business, I would have to be at least 18, and if I menace to seek permissible advice, why would I be under 18, except to screw myself over? Again, must I emphasize the fact, that you are merely a peasant, so be gone and have a fastidious day.

In case you get confused in this post:

Blissful - Happy
    Delineate - Define
    Dilemma - Troubles
    Characterize - Define
    Disclose - Find
    Ghastly - Bad
    Menace - Threaten
    Permissible - Legal
    Emphasize - Stress
    Fastidious - Great

I need to get some siesta now, contented interpretation.
    Ricky Lipe

But crap still smells like crap, no matter how you call it

That's good Ricky, but you only get 1 star today.

First reason is, it took you entirely to long to elaborate (go into detail) on the meaning of your vast vocabulary (knowledge of words). Nearly 4 hours to write out your post.

Second reason is the fact that some of your definitions are not correct, the last one, for example "articulate=eleoquent" is incorrect my young friend. Articulate - means you have the ability to express yourself clearly. Eloquent, on the other hand, means that you have the ability to express yourself fluently... expressively vivid. You want people to think your eloquent, ok... they see through that though.

There are others, but if your to wrapped up in you, to realize your not the "best thing since sliced bread" ...myself (or anyone else) trying to show you the light, is a complete waste of our time.

Like I said earlier, nobody attacked you! ...They only offered their sound advice. You are the one that brought out the adhominem attacks, on your own valition. It's your fault if you are to big to accept constructive criticism, not ours!

Good for you, that your not close enough to show you what I think of you insults. If you keep looking down your nose at others... someone, someday, somewhere - will shove that cartlidge in your nose, into your brain.

Sleep well, you need it!

Words have more than 1 definition little one. Too bad you are too ignorant to comprehend that. As for it taking 4 hours to post a reply. Sorry, that post took me less than 5 minutes, I am not going waste my time to wait for your reply. I merely did somethings (went to the Grocery store if you want to know that bad) and when I came back I got on, checked my mail, and then read your post. Some of us have more extensive lives than to wait around for immature adolescents to post libeling posts about populace.
    Ricky Lipe

Angry Where are the moderators?!?

WHT is getting a bit ridiculous. For the folks who are trying to run legitimate businesses, it is becoming a momentous waste of time. I have been reading through more posts that turn into flaming wars rather than provide good useful information.

In the past, I would look to WHT to get an idea of what was happening in the marketplace and make adjustments to business as I saw fit. It seems that folks would rather spend their time beating each other over the head versus the original intent of sites like this - to share information amongst your peers and hopefully glean some good information that helps us ALL be successful.

Moderators - It seems you are so quick to suspend members who would like to honestly offer their proven goods and services within related posts. At the same time, you tolerate the kind of abuse that is dished out by so many members who offer nothing but heartburn.

I hope we can turn this forum around. It could be such a valuable tool.

From which Utopic universe did you come from?

Forums are mini versions of society: you'll find there a true representation of real life personas; the good, the bad and the ugly. To try to enforce a 'germ-free' environment where everything is sterilized, will eventually have the effect of one big disease wiping it all out.

I believe in constructive criticism and in a world such as the Internet one's words are exposed to scrutiny 24/7
    Those that can't take criticism usually engulf themselves in the flames of frustration.

I am pretty sure the mods have a healthy watch over extreme posts; however, forbidding the dialogue will turn WHT either in a vast billboard or an empty desert.

I did some reasearch. Here's what I found out:

shoney:
    <snip>"articulate=eleoquent" is incorrect my young friend.</snip>
    How can you correct me when for one you are wrong, and then you can't even spell eloquent right?

dreamHOBO:
    A 14 year old adolescent trying to run a hosting company, which I haven't heard much of lately, did it bomb? Plus, I read in a post that you said "if you aren't going to reply positively, don't reply at all" - then I read all your other posts, and what do I find? A whole lot of flaming.

timechange:
    "Don't be too hard on me because I will flame you back" - I'm such a little kid and you go around posting things like this?

The reason I went through all the trouble to do this is because all of you tried telling me I was stupid basically. dreamHOBO actually asked a half-way comprehendable question, however he's only 14 and you all try to take me as if I'm 17 (which I'm not). All of you try to tell me I am unprofessional, however, look at all of my posts and you'll see that all of them are professional until it comes to ignorant people like you guys stating useless information to try to "disciminate" me. So in return, I'd appreciate it if you would all leave me be and keep your comments to yourself otherwise I'll be forced to turn to my legal advisor. Defamation of character and discrimination are both illegal and that's what you are doing.
    Ricky Lipe

This an open forum, not the Washington Post's career section . Your web site is open to criticism, positive or negative, and the freedom of speech in this ******* country protects the right to voice your own opinion. Your overall (over)reaction is definitely childish. By the way, it's "disseminate".

<EOM>

Business must be booming for you, if you have the time for all this research. You think of yourself as professional, yet I've seen 2 post you made in the last hour directly attacking dreamHOBO! That's not very professional. Again, stop acting like something your not.

You think because of one typo, that discredits the fact that your definition of articulate is wrong? It's still wrong, regardless of how my fingers type out eloquent.

Let me give you something to take to that lawyer of yours, which you keep threatening with.

You, Ricky Lipe, are a incommensurate, egotistical, pain in the ass. Any thoughts you have are inconsequential to me. I am certain, in my guestimation, that your marketing and accounting abilities are as useless as your designing talents.

Your grievance with those who you claim, call you stupid (which is highly overstated) may have some merit. You on the other hand over reacted to it which has now blown it all out of proportion.

From here out, I won't respond to your ludicrious comments, with any more ridicule of you... or my thoughts of you. If you have any problems with my comments today, please have your lawyer contact me.

timechange: For the record, it's discriminate. Again your poor verdict fails to reach the echelon of professionalism. My rejoinder was no where near juvenile; you are just too ignorant to figure out what it was.

shoney: I didn't assail dreamHOBO, I was just stating the palpable. I don't act like anything, I act like myself. The number one rule of life is to act like yourself and be clear-cut; otherwise you are nothing but a charlatan. You have no conception of my dexterities, so you can't arbitrator my faculties with any good ruling. My design aptitude was boring and useless, but who cares? My marketing skills are far more sophisticated than your design skills, so I'm doing fine. As for my accounting skills, let me ask you a question: Do you have a degree for web design? A certification? Anything but examples? No, I doubt it; I do, so therefore I must have some talent otherwise I wouldn't have gotten my degree. I didn't blow anything out of proportion. I tried to retort in a clam behavior until you all started flaming me for no reason at all. As for me having the time to do research; I can make time for anything, that's why I have other personnel. Why have other employees when I would do all the labor? Does it make any sense to you yet?

As for responding, you need not; all of your ill-bred remarks are making me look bad. For all I care, the mods can close this topic.
    Ricky Lipe

Farewell and kisses to the fishes.