Monetize under construction / suspended domains

Which advertising program do you recommend? Does Google adsense allows this? Any other?
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

Did you try sedo parked domains feature? I know a guy who makes nice cash from his parked domains
    Hosting24.com Web Hosting - First class web hosting services.
    Boxbilling - Complete billing, invoicing and client management system.

Actually, I want to customise the default let's say Cpanel supsended page. I want to put ads like Google adsense.

Same way, when I create a new domain, to display ads and a coming soon message (like Godaddy).

Any suggestions?
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

You can use Parked.com or Sedo's parking system, but this would require a DNS change.

You can also use Google AdSense, but remember it requires unique content (aim for 350+ unique words per parking page at least). You'll just get banned if you make a quick page and slap Google ads up on it.
    Plagiarism Guard - Protect Against Content Theft
    Tristan Perry - Personal blog

I strongly reccomend you consider the legal implications of such an action. You are using a client's domain name and related traffic to generate revenues which could potentially be considered missuse of the client's property. Not to mention it looks shady and opens you up to negative PR campaigns which can be costly to counteract.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Quote Originally Posted by cywkevin View Post
    I strongly reccomend you consider the legal implications of such an action. You are using a client's domain name and related traffic to generate revenues which could potentially be considered missuse of the client's property. Not to mention it looks shady and opens you up to negative PR campaigns which can be costly to counteract.
    Yep, I'd fully agree with this.

I assume the OP plans to have solid contracts in place (i.e. in the TOS) if they go ahead with this, but I still wouldn't recommend it.
    Plagiarism Guard - Protect Against Content Theft
    Tristan Perry - Personal blog

I do not want to do it with Google Adsense for domains or sedo etc. This required DNS changes. All I want to do is Suspend/Unsuspend an account and display the ads/regular site.

Quote Originally Posted by cywkevin View Post
    - Hostgator does this with suspended pages (I just cannot find right now a suspended website, I'll ask in their forum).

- Godaddy does this with new domains (I think they are using Google adsense).

I just need to find an advertising company that does this. I looked into Google Adsense policy, there is none mention about new domains / under construction pages. But Godaddy can generate thousands of dollars, so ther are not banned.

I'll actually ask directly the advertising companies like adbrite if they allow ads in this.

Quote Originally Posted by DH - Tristan Perry View Post
    Yep, I'd fully agree with this.

I assume the OP plans to have solid contracts in place (i.e. in the TOS) if they go ahead with this, but I still wouldn't recommend it.
    Actually, it is somehow the same when a domain expires. The registrar displays ads, even though the domain still belongs to the client for 30 days more. The client did not pay on time for the domain fee, so ads will be displayed.

And yes, the relevant terms should be in place, so the customer is aware.

It is not something shady. Registrars make money of expired domains, why hosters should not make money

Hostgators makes tons and tons of money for suspended domains (well, they give the money to charities).

adsense lets big published do things they don't let small publishers. but i don't know that a contextually served ad like adsense will do well on a generic domain page where there isn't the content to support targeted ads.

on my suspended page, i have some affiliate banners and ads for my hosting company, along with a domain purchase search. i figure it's as helpful as anything else i could put there, could help me make a little money from suspended accounts, and helps my branding and search engine ranking.