We got this email. Like what they call a 'short' outage!
Dear eNom ETP Reseller (xxx),
Starting at 6 PM PT on Friday, October 23rd, 2009 until Saturday, October 24th at 2 AM PT, we will be conducting maintenance on our database and datacenter resulting in following sites and services being unavailable:
- eNom API
- All PDQ sites
- All RegistryRocket sites
- Communication with the registry affecting new registrations, renewals, and transfers
The following services will not be affected and will continue to be fully operational:
- DNS will resolve normally - although operational through this downtime, any changes to DNS settings may be delayed intermittently for a period of up to 24 hours from the start of the maintenance period
- All web hosting services will connect normally
- Email will send and receive normally
- Email forwarding and site redirection will operate normally
We anticipate the maintenance will only last up to 8 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience during this short maintenance and thank you for your patience.