opinions about giga-international

i have a lot of problems for the moment with the providers that i am dealing with.
    Even the server is down a couple of hours now and the company that i am dealing now havent sort it out yet
    i should procceed with a new order at least to save some of my work and clients until now.
    But i should get a box i am thinking to germany cause is the half distance than U.S
    is there any positive opinion about this company?
    http://www.giga-international.com/
    k-planethost
    shared hosting,reseller vps at http://k-planet.gr

What I have heard about them recently are only bad reviews. It appears not only you have a troubles with them

ya there are few bad thread about them but better contact them directly to work out
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

Quote Originally Posted by k-planethost View Post
    is there any positive opinion about this company?
    http://www.giga-international.com/
    I mailed them once for a pre-sales question, never got an answer.

their network has many problems. you can found better services in us

Hi k-planethost,

thanks for your interest in our servers.
    Just to make things clear regarding the answers to your topic so far:

What I have heard about them recently are only bad reviews. It appears not only you have a troubles with them
    k-planethost never had troubles with Giga-Internastional. He had troubles with his previous providers. Please read his text carefully - this is really how "Chinese Whispers" works... someone is asking something neutral about Giga-International.com and then someone, who hasn't been a customer of Giga-International.com before either, answers: "oh, so you had troubles too, yea, this is what I heart from other people before".
    That's not correct .

I mailed them once for a pre-sales question, never got an answer.
    Our support department is available 365 days per year, also on holidays and weekends, from 8:00 AM till 11:00 PM (european time) for free via phone (+49.8921268372) and email (support@giga-international.com). Of course, we always answer every email. If this didn't work out for you, just call us or resend your mail with another mail-programme. We attach great importance to a support which is permanently available. Call us right now (between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM european time) and see yourself.

their network has many problems. you can found better services in us
    Sorry, which problems does our network have?
    I don't know about only one second of downtime since we opened our datacenter in spring 2009. Our network has a very high performance and no second of downtime (even not through DDOS or something similar) until now.
    The bandwidth you can reach every day, also at peak times, is up to 100mbit/s per server. The network is NOT over-subscribed.

We're very sure that we provide good and fast servers with a very fast support and we hope that you allow us to concinve you about this fact soon. Get your server at Giga-International.com in Munich, Germany, where the Oktoberfest just is taking place. The world has already arrived in Munich - what's about you ?

Best regards
    Mike
    Giga-International.com

yes i know your network is up and you never had downtime this year
    but your network speed is poor and slow

Hi fixxer,

yes i know your network is up and you never had downtime this year
    but your network speed is poor and slow
    have you ever had a server in our network during the last 2-3 months? If yes, which IP-address did this server have?
    I would like to underline that we have improved our network performance in our new location during this year significantly, so there is no speed problem if you're not on a very difficult place, far away from us, like China or Alaska. We can improve our network, but not the world's geography ;-)

Best regards fixxxer,
    Mike

In previous Giga-International had some problems and I agree with that
    i heard now they have more stable network great server and much good stuff

keep it up Giga-International

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Giga-Hosting View Post

Our support department is available 365 days per year, also on holidays and weekends, from 8:00 AM till 11:00 PM (european time) for free via phone (+49.8921268372) and email (support@giga-international.com). Of course, we always answer every email. If this didn't work out for you, just call us or resend your mail with another mail-programme. We attach great importance to a support which is permanently available. Call us right now (between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM european time) and see yourself.
    Thanks for the answer. Resending has no use because i am already setup now, but i'll keep ur company in mind. Maybe something went wrong with sending or receiving the email. I am glad u responded to this topic in a very correct manner. I am sure that will give TS k-planethost some confidence in ur company.

We host several servers at giga-international and gotta say their servers are rock solid and network is very stable. Couldn't choose a better place to host in Europe

target, could you please send me a PM with the mail-address you have used for sending?
    I would like to investigate if this email occured in our ticket system or if we haven't received it.
    Thanks a lot!

Mike