Looking for top notch europe reseller

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a reliable European reseller host that I can trust. My requirements are not for commercial reselling but to host about 5 - 10 of my own sites and friends sites.

I need a reliable host with excellent support. I don't mind paying for a good service. I am paying about $ 40 /month for a VPS and wouldn't mind moving to a reseller host for about the same amount or slightly less.

Basically I am looking for peace of mind something that's really hard to find these days.

Please help.

You should try to look at the resellers' offers on this forum or you can try do a seacrch on Google for resellers in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    You should try to look at the resellers' offers on this forum or you can try do a seacrch on Google for resellers in Europe.
    Looking at the resellers offers does not tell him top notch europe resellers :/

If you don't mind being in the uk innohosting.com is great. You should not notice any speed difference even if the site was closer unless your running downloads or something of the sort. Getting semi-dedicated hosting that allows multiple domains may work just aswell aslong as you give your friends ftp access to certin folders only.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeden View Post
    Looking at the resellers offers does not tell him top notch europe resellers :/
    Yes, it wont but he might find a offer he likes.

Quote Originally Posted by adventurelanka View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am looking for a reliable European reseller host that I can trust. My requirements are not for commercial reselling but to host about 5 - 10 of my own sites and friends sites.

I need a reliable host with excellent support. I don't mind paying for a good service. I am paying about $ 40 /month for a VPS and wouldn't mind moving to a reseller host for about the same amount or slightly less.

Basically I am looking for peace of mind something that's really hard to find these days.

Please help.
    So i'd assume you want to bring your outgoings down with the downgrade? say to around $20/£12.50 ?

Do you have a preference on the control panel you provide to your end users? Direct Admin? cPanel? Inhouse?

I know you said European, but do you have a preferred country? UK? France? Germany? (probably best to pick a location where most of you and your hosters are located for speed, SEO etc)

Hello,

I mentioned Europe as I didn't want to limit my options to the UK. I am more than happy going with a UK provider.

Most of my clients come from the UK.

All of the 5 or so domains I will host are mine but I would like have them separately managed. I prefer Cpanel as my control panel.

I am looking at innohosting seriously, anybody else recommend this host ?

Hello,

I mentioned Europe as I didn't want to limit my options to the UK. I am more than happy going with a UK provider.

All of the 5 or so domains I will host are mine but I would like have them separately managed. I prefer Cpanel as my control panel.

I have only heard good things about this provider, and they seem to have a good reputation on this forum.

Hi

You could try tsohost.co.uk, I have had many dealings with them over the years.

They also have a clustered Setup with there own control panel. I think they still provide cpanel also.

Good luck.

I use these guys for my own personal site:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=891399

Gave them a support ticket this morning, issue was resolved in 10mins. Good servers as well.

Hello,

innohosting seems to have quite some reviews here at WHT; you should do some research but i from what i read they seem to do quite well.

If most of your clients are in the UK it is not strange to want UK hosting; however most european hosts do have peering with LINX (london internet exchange) which makes the Netherlands, Germany or France very valid locations as well.

Hello,

Hi,

If most of your customers are UK based then I'd recommend looking for a UK based web hosting company, it makes sense

Have you taken a look around the offers forums???

Apart from cpanel do you require any other features? ie daily backups, automated restore tools, website builders, application installers such as fantastico etc.

I look forward to your response.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Thank you all for the wonderful advise.

I am seriously considering innohosting.com . I can see only good things about these guys.

Any recommendatins from current customers or former customers ?

Thank you

My friend has an account with them, he's very happy with it. No problems so far