* EZPZ Hosting - 6 Months For The Price of 1 - Free WHMCS, End User Support and More!

Hello WHT'ers!

EZPZ Hosting has been providing UK and US based web hosting since early 2007 and hosts over 8,000 domains.

To celebrate the launch of our brand new website we are giving away 6 months reseller hosting for the price of 1!

Use the coupon code 'newsite' when ordering to have your account extended!

••••• Package Features •••••

Free WHMCS or ClientExec
    Free Billing Installation
    Instant Activation
    Free R1Soft Backups
    Free End-User Support
    Free Domain for Life
    Free SSL Certificate
    Free Web Templates
    Free $8.95 Domain Reseller Account
    Free Preloaded Knowledgebase
    Free Migration
    Free Private Nameservers
    US and UK Servers
    ... and much more ...

••••• US and UK Based Servers •••••

We have servers in both the US and UK, allowing you to choose a location that suits you.

Our US servers are located in the Softlayer Dallas datacenter and use the latest Nehalem processors with 12GB RAM.

Our UK servers are located in Kent Science Park and use the latest Supermicro hardware.

••••• Why choose EZPZ Hosting? •••••

Choosing the right provider can make or break your web hosting company. Frequent downtime, slow servers, non-existent support and featureless packages will soon drive your customers towards your competitors.

EZPZ Hosting uses state of the art Supermicro servers to ensure your website is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and performing at it's best.

Our reseller plans are packed with features, as well as the items listed above, you will also get access to RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, R1Soft Backups, WHMPHP Master Reseller, Fantastico, Installatron and more.

••••• Free Migration •••••

Moving hosting providers with just one account can often be painful enough - moving a reseller account can be a nightmare!

With our free migration service, we will take care of the whole transfer.

This will include -

• All files, scripts and applications
    • All databases and database users
    • Any addon-domains and subdomains
    • Email and Email accounts
    • FTP accounts
    • Forwarders and mailing lists
    • cPanel settings
    • ... and much more ...

••••• More on our Features •••••

- Litespeed Powered
    All servers run the Litespeed web server which has been proven to serve pages up to 9 times faster than Apache.

- Free WHMCS or ClientExec

We will provide you with a free WHMCS or ClientExec license. This is free for the length of your stay with EZPZ Hosting.

- Fully Loaded Knowledgebase
    Creating your own knowledgebase can be very time consuming. We have over 100 articles that can be added to WHMCS in seconds. These are fully white-label and do not contain our company name or URL.

- Free Domain For Life
    Register a .com,.net,.org or a .co.uk at the time of ordering your package and it will be absolutely free for as long as you stay with us.

- Free End User Support
    We will take care of the support, billing and sales tickets submitted to your helpdesk.
    Providing 24/7 support can be extremely costly for a new company, we have staff online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle your support tickets with an average response time of just 10 minutes.

Support is provided through your WHMCS or ClientExec installation and we are notified the instant a ticket is submitted or responded to. The added advantage is that your clients never leave your website which can be fully branded with your company information.

- Free Domain Reseller Account
    Each reseller account also comes with a free $8.95 domain reseller account with Enom.

- Free SSL Reseller Account
    You are also able to resell SSL certificates through Enom for as little as $9.95. This can also be integrated with WHMCS to be fully automatic.

- WHMPHP Master Reseller Control Panel
    Selling reseller accounts has never been easier with WHMPHP Master Reseller Control Panel.

- Free Web Templates
    We have a number of hosting web templates available to resellers. These are xhtml + css templates that are exclusive to EZPZ Hosting - Great for startup companies!

- R1Soft Backups
    Your clients can login to our white-label backup server and restore their own files with just a few clicks. We take 4 backups per day of each server and keep restore points for 2 weeks.

- Overselling Enabled
    Overselling allows you to sell more resources than you have, but can only use what has been assigned to your account - Great for marketing.

- Fast Response Support
    Our average response time is just 5 minutes.

••••• Our Hosting Packages •••••
    ••Starter Plan ••
    Disk Space: 5 GB
    Bandwidth: 100GB
    Account Limit: 25 cPanel Accounts

Free WHMCS or ClientExec License
    Free Loaded Knowledgebase
    Free Domain Name
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    Unlimited Email Addresses
    Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder
    ... lots more!
    £11.99 Per Month (UK Server)
    $15.99 Per Month (US
    Server)
    ••Business Plan ••
    Disk Space: 10 GB
    Bandwidth: 200 GB
    Account Limit: 100 cPanel Accounts

Free RapidSSL Certificate
    Free Domain Name
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    ... lots more!
    £14.99 Per Month (UK Server)
    $18.99 Per Month (US Server)
    ••Professional Plan ••
    Disk Space: 15 GB
    Bandwidth: 300 GB
    Account Limit: Unlimited cPanel Accounts

Free Domain Name
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    ... lots more!
    £19.99 Per Month (UK Server)
    $25.99 Per Month (US
    Server)
    •• Enterprise Plan ••
    Disk Space: 25 GB
    Bandwidth: 400 GB
    Account Limit: Unlimited cPanel Accounts

Free Domain Name
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    ... lots more!
    £24.99 Per Month (UK Server)
    $34.99 Per Month (US
    Server)

What our clients say
    :

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    I got so disgusted with my old host that I decided to come here, and the reviews on these guys sounded good.
    This is unquestionably the best host I've ever used. Incredibly fast servers (My site's running 50-100% faster), by far the best support of any company I've ever done business with, and great features and price.

There's honestly nothing more I could ask for.
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I've been with EZPZ Hosting for a few months now. To say I'm satisfied is an understatement. The prices are very good and above all uptime and support ar spot on.

If your looking for a host in the UK, then I highly recommend them. Give them a go, you will not be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicci
    Having been with another hosting company and being constantly let down, I decided to try out EZPZ Hosting.
    I have never had such fabulous customer service! The reliability and helpfulness of the staff and their expertise is second to none. I would highly recommend EZPZ, and having now been with them for over a year I can say I will be renewing my hosting with them time and time again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    I've ticked perfection on every category because quite simply that's what EZPZ hosting is. I run several businesses that rely heavily on internet presence and I simply cannot afford to have any downtime. EZPZ has been the most reliable web host I have ever had, ad their support is just superb. I would highly recommend this host to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Brilliant hosts, couldn't recommend them more. Pre-sales questions were answered within minutes but you'd expect that wouldn't you. The test came after I had purchased. Support questions were answered just a quickly if not quicker. If you're going to buy hosting then it's EZPZ there's no other choice.
    ••••• Any Questions? •••••

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us via our Help Desk.

You can also call us on 0800 862 0331 or click 'Live Help' at the top of any page on our website.

Thanks!

Dan

We've had a few questions posted to our helpdesk so thought it would be of benefit to post them here too -

Q - The pricing in your ad says per month but I get 6 for the price of 1?

Correct, signup for one month and we will extend your due date to 6 months in the future, giving you 6 months for the price of 1.

Q - When does this offer expire?

This offer expires on the 1st September.

Q - Do you offer custom plans?

Yes, let us know your requirements and we will be happy to come up with a custom quote for you.

Q - Do I still get a free WHMCS license?

Yes, your WHMCS license will be completely free for the length of your stay.

I would like to use this to host some family members. Is the end user support free?
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Hi,

Yes, the end user support is indeed free.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_EZPZ View Post
    We've had a few questions posted to our helpdesk so thought it would be of benefit to post them here too -

Q - Do you offer custom plans?

Yes, let us know your requirements and we will be happy to come up with a custom quote for you.
    when i sent a message to your helpdesk they said they do not offer any upgrades on the reseller plans

i am in need of around 40-50 gb disk storage and 400 gb of bandwidth

is this possible?

James

Hi James,

We do offer custom plans but we can't create a single plan with that much space. You're welcome to order two packages so we can spread your accounts across multiple servers, however the resource usage of the website described in your ticket sounds like it has outgrown shared or reseller hosting and would require a dedicated server.

Dan

Can't use this promo anymore?