BGSAWebHosting.com hosting review

I signed up for a windows hosting package on Sep. 19, 2009 and paid via paypal. I submitted multiple support tickets hoping for configuration details. Their ticket system is broken, as soon as I submit a ticket the ticket disappears. I got no email responses. I noticed on their portal page/client area a link "My Emails".In here are details of a linux hosting account they setup for me.I replied that I wanted a Windows hosting account. I checked this webpage again and I got another message concerning linux account setup details.

I want out. I've opened a dispute with paypal to get my couple of dollars back. I've contacted the user bgsa2472 http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=206594.

I am not impressed with this experience.

I'm sorry to hear of your bad experience. Have you tried calling the company, rather than emailing them, to try and get more prompt action on your account? Are you actually receiving emails from this company, or do you have to check "My Emails" to read them?

They have no phone numbers listed on their website. I could try their whois records but to honest it's only a couple of bucks and I wanted to primarily warn others by posting my troubles publicly.

I've checked and their emails were indeed in my spam box. However I still want out as they can't simply setup my windows account as asked for.

Hi,

We have done to refund your 2.95$ without any question due to your wrong Order confirmation.

We have a major maintenance in WHMCS billing system due to changing the SSL Certificate of our website.

For your information since we BGSA started for honest services, we dont have any bad reviews from our valued customers.

Sorry for the inconvience that you had experience before.

Thank you.
    Last edited by bgsa2472; 11-06-2009 at 05:24 AM.

Sorry to hear about your experience with them wasn't that nice. But its always better to have really tried first to contact them and waited for their response before posting a bad review here. But either way, I could understand how things like that could be frustrating...