Unhappy 2checkout doesn't accept my client's credit card

2checkout doesn't accept my client's credit card for payment.My client tried 2 credit card.but both failed.I have sent email to ask them.I know it may be no use.
    what should I do so my client can use his card???

Hiya.

I had a client try 3 cards today and none of them worked. I emailed 2checkout, and they said they are having problems, but they are looking to fix it..

Regards
    Asif
    retroHOST - Affordable, Reliable Web Hosting.
    e: [email protected]
    w: www.retroHOST.biz

Thanks!!

SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

I had 2 customers who signed up with me today, and one emailed me that he cannot sign up cause his card gets declined all the time (he said he called his bank and verified all cc details)

I hope 2checkout fix all the issues ASAP

I had this problem when trying to buy something from a site which used 2co.....odd never did figure out what it was. I just ended up giving it up.

Well...I see I'm not alone. A client called me today rather upset that her recurring billing was failed. It was double frustrating for her trying to deal with her bank while everyone tried to figure out why she was having a problem. I think she became panicked thinking we would close her account. I tried the support form at 2checkout but when submitting, it goes to a page not found error.

I had another client whose payment failed a few days ago...makes me wonder if this is related to this issue.

I'd suggest posting in the 2checkout support forum. I had a new customer in .za with problems all through the last day or two when trying to purchase a product, but his finally card worked earlier today.

Keep the topic alive in the 2c forums if you still have problems and so that they know.
    Real-time intrusion protection and error reporting for PHP sites ioncube24.com
    Software protection for website owners and PHP developers ionCube PHP Encoder

Originally posted by phpa
    I'd suggest posting in the 2checkout support forum. I had a new customer in .za with problems all through the last day or two when trying to purchase a product, but his finally card worked earlier today.

Keep the topic alive in the 2c forums if you still have problems and so that they know.
    agree.
    but will they check the forum?

They do, and others will see it and may check their orders and so on. Wadsworth was also responding to posts today.

I'd suggest sending a polite email to billy and kristin. They mentioned that there were something like 12 different cases to handle, and perhaps your failed orders fall into one of the cases that's still not handled correctly. It's not in their interest for the system to be failing and so I'm sure they'd keep working on it if they're actively told that it's still failing.
    Real-time intrusion protection and error reporting for PHP sites ioncube24.com
    Software protection for website owners and PHP developers ionCube PHP Encoder

I'm getting more clients that getting a failed CC e-mail. This really stinks since I've had no response from 2checkout about it..I've posted in their forums, and attempted to fill out their support form which was dead...I'll try it again.

Yep I have had clients cards failing to bill and now my card is failling to bill to one of my suppliers. But at I have had new customer orders come thru without a hitch. I don't get it.

Hmm now thinking about the new accounts were all Amex and the fail to bill including mine was Visa.. Hmm wonder if Visa pulled the plug on em?

I think 2checkout has some problems lets hope they get it fixed.