outlook/msn question

hello, I have a msn email account, anyone know how to set it up in outlook. I know if its a hotmail outlook automaticly does it all. But I can't find any msn pop servers. Thanks
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

pop Server: smtp.email.msn.com
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww it's broke

Not sure what you are talking about exactly but here is a link to search and help you out.

Check here for more information: http://support.msn.com/

been there zic. Thanks newbie believe that is exactly what I needed.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

oh, so you were looking for the outgoing server settings that newbie put out there?

Also, FYI as of 10/04/02 you can no longer use outlook/outlook express with your MSN DIALUP unless you are using HOTMAIL or your ASSIGNED MSN account! THIS SUCKS!

So if you are using OUTLOOK you will not be able to send out emails if you are using lets say, [email protected]!!!

This screwed me beyond belief on my laptop when traveling.

Peace

I don't have a msn account, thank God. Just a msn email address. I got it to works, I wasn't really looking for smtp (out going) but I just took off the smtp. whatever and it worked fine, for pop3. Thanks
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

Originally posted by ZiCmaN
    oh, so you were looking for the outgoing server settings that newbie put out there?

Also, FYI as of 10/04/02 you can no longer use outlook/outlook express with your MSN DIALUP unless you are using HOTMAIL or your ASSIGNED MSN account! THIS SUCKS!

So if you are using OUTLOOK you will not be able to send out emails if you are using lets say, [email protected]!!!

This screwed me beyond belief on my laptop when traveling.

Peace

You should still be able to use Webmail if your host offers it. If not , find a host that does. Your registrar may offer it for an added fee.
    Or switch to AOL
    I use that with OE for incoming and outgoing.
    Laura K.
    http://www.madmousergraphics.com
    graphic design for grownups