CubichOst is down?

Hi, U guys just went through a 3day power outage, and u been up, then now again? what happen anyone know about these people? I have shared hosting... help !

Did they issue any announcement or maintenance notices regarding the downtime?

No they never told me about it ever, email or with cpanel or any type of contact, they just flat out i go to my site and it's get's timedout, been 5days now... 4days when they had a power outage and now almost a day because I guess that link u gave me i never even heard!!

Man this stinks.. all my $$.. down drain

I know Cubic, They will refund you for the time they were down. The outage is not their fault, it is a data center problem. I don't know how you would expect them to post a cpanel, or email you when the outage is unexpected and they can not access the info to get it?

They will refund the cost of the hosting. If he runs business web site he will lose much more. I think that is useful for OP have a mirror somewhere

I fail to see why any company/host can't keep a local copy of their customers email accounts and simply send out an updated form letter to all customers when EXTENDED outages are in progress. All it requires other than the customer email addys on a local PC, is an email account that lives away from the client/company server that's down. Am I missing something (valid) here? No matter whose fault it is, customers still need to know what's happening and have an estimated time of restoration of services. Such email updates should be fast and easy and would benefit both parties.