Install lampstack and secure it easy?

Are there any centos yum install type links that would setup a lamp stack with security features like spam and port sniffing in just a few commands. Or any free panels that does this? I have to reinstall 4 vps servers for a forum and my internet keeps dieing on me so I cant really do it that fast where I am.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Could you be a little more specific? Most control panels are fairly secure out of the box.

Port *scanning* is method of scanning a machine for vulnerabilities, not stopping it. Same goes for spamming.

I'd hardly consider trying to prevent port scanning to be a security priority; perhaps if you detail what you're already doing to each we could understand what you're attempting to achieve

Quote Originally Posted by BradQ View Post
    Could you be a little more specific? Most control panels are fairly secure out of the box.

Port *scanning* is method of scanning a machine for vulnerabilities, not stopping it. Same goes for spamming.

I'd hardly consider trying to prevent port scanning to be a security priority; perhaps if you detail what you're already doing to each we could understand what you're attempting to achieve
    I have a forum and would like to install a basic lamp stack to run it on 4 different vps servers. I need to install anything like csf firewall that will alert me incase of packet spamming or port scanning. I cant only do maybe 1-2 commands via ssh before I discount and when I reconnect I can never know what happens. My internet is scetchy due to a line getting hit.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

If you're installing a LAMP stack in a standard manner every time why not simply shell script the commands you're running each time?