Extraordinary Discounts from Caro.Net's Inventory Blowout!
In preparation for our new 25,000 sq foot data center opening, along with the launch of several new DELL dedicated server lines, Caro.Net has decided to offer a limited time, closeout, inventory blowout.
ONE WEEK ONLY contact us directly before the trucks arrive, with incentives available for;
1. Quantity Deals, take more servers, earn larger discounts!
2. Term commitments can earn you discounts!
3. Earned discounts on the new server lines (available while these services are maintained as part of your account).
4. Contact a representative for a current list of available servers.
5. Servers can NOT be held aside and will be provisioned on a First Come, First Serve Basis
6. Some Dell servers for as low as $50/mo !
7. 1 Gbps Shared-Unmetered plans available
8. Virtual Racks available.
9. Streaming, Clustering, Load-Balancing, and High-Availability Solutions available.
Bottom line do NOT miss out on a grand opportunity, Lets Make a Deal!
As the post stated Caro.Net is just looking to clear inventory before our new shipments arrive and if you take a moment to look at our web site you will see that our inventory is already very low but management is willing to work with new business aggressively to move the rest of the inventory. With that in mind we can tailor deals based upon many factors but I can
NOT offer you a quote until I have a better understanding of exactly what you would like and what incentives you might want to take advantage of. Some of the incentives include as shown in the post;
1. Quantity Deals, take more servers, earn larger discounts! (For example if you were to order five servers instead of just one.)
2. Term commitments can earn you discounts! (Caro.Net doesn't normally implement any formal contracts but in this case if a new client signs up for a term of service, say six months or a year I will be able to offer a greater discount to the pricing.)
3. Earned discounts on the new server lines (available while these services are maintained as part of your account). (By ordering now and helping us to reduce our inventory levels and then keeping the equipment in service once the new equipment arrives, Caro.Net can show its appreciation with a discount on any new equipment that you might need in addition to what you currently have with us.)
Jazzbearz I do hope that helps to answer some of your questions and that you will understand why that without more specific information I really can't respond with specific pricing.