Hosting for Wordpress Blog with good uptime and cheap

Hello,

I need hosting for wordpress blogs. I will start with 1 blog but i should be able to host upto 4 blogs. I need around 25Gb space to 300GB bandwidth.

I also need the uptime to be very good and the host should have atleast 2 years experience. Any suggestions with some good host.

Thanking you

I need around 25Gb space to 300GB bandwidth.
    Why do you need 25 GB of space? what are you going to host there? a blog it does use a lot less space than that.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Piyush Jeswani View Post
    Hello,

I need hosting for wordpress blogs. I will start with 1 blog but i should be able to host upto 4 blogs. I need around 25Gb space to 300GB bandwidth.

I also need the uptime to be very good and the host should have atleast 2 years experience. Any suggestions with some good host.

Thanking you
    You will be paying a lot for 25GB of disk space and 300GB of bandwidth, and if you really need that you are best off with a VPS, which should provide you room to grow as well.

I know you said cheap, but what is your budget?
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira

Powermonster...

That's definitely hitting close to the VPS territory for space/bandwidth.

If uptime is important, you may want to reconsider 'cheap' as not an option.

Are you going to host an active blog? or is it a new project?

if its a new project, you might be ok with a shared hosting account, to start with as a cheap solution, but keep in mind, you will have to switch over to a VPS in the end

if your site is already eating up 25GB of disk space, sounds like you really need to consider a VPS machine.
    beast5.com - Managed Hosting Solutions 2004 - 2016

Realistically unless you're hosting a lot of media such as large images and videos then you won't need anywhere near that much disk space or transfer even for 4 blogs that are fairly popular.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Lightbulb

Hello,

Thanking you
    Whoa, that is a lot of space and bandwidth for four blogs. These websites must be quite media-intensive or high-traffic (or both).

You should perhaps consider getting a VPS (I recommend KnownHost) or a Dedicated Server (I recommend LiquidWeb). Both don't come "cheap," though.

Otherwise, for a Shared Plan, I've run several blogs through HostGator for a couple of years now. Affordable and reliable in my experience.

Thank you all for your replies.

I really didn't know i am asking for too much. I will be using for a new project. Also i am currently in the process of making a facebook application. Therefore i thought it is better to go for a little high space and b/w.

My budget is not high at the moment. So please suggest a good host. Budget around $3/month.

Thanking you

That's quite a bit of space/bandwidth for that price. Check the offers section and stay away from unlimited stuff.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

Thank you all for your replies.

I really didn't know i am asking for too much. I will be using for a new project. Also i am currently in the process of making a facebook application. Therefore i thought it is better to go for a little high space and b/w.

My budget is not high at the moment. So please suggest a good host. Budget around $3/month.

Thanking you
    $3/mth for what you want is pretty ridiculous. Reality is if you want a decent service (of course not with the ridiculous amount of resources for that budget), prepare at least $6-$10, for something like 2-5GB of disk space.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopFreak View Post
    $3/mth for what you want is pretty ridiculous. Reality is if you want a decent service (of course not with the ridiculous amount of resources for that budget), prepare at least $6-$10, for something like 2-5GB of disk space.
    I agree. That is better go for the free web host then and expect the same troubles as with the extra cheap one. Extra cheap or free - no difference in quality but you will have your $3 saved.
    That is my vision

Quote Originally Posted by SiberForum View Post
    I agree. That is better go for the free web host then and expect the same troubles as with the extra cheap one. Extra cheap or free - no difference in quality but you will have your $3 saved.
    That is my vision
    I totally agree with the previous two replies.

$3 is ludicrously low for your anticipated hosting needs, unless you take into account those unreliable "unlimited everything" packages (believe me, nothing is unlimited). I've tried a few before and they were all about downtime.

For your space and bandwidth requirements, realistically, be prepared to shell out at least $20 per month with a decent, reliable, quality host. If you're developing a FaceBook application, it also helps your credibility and popularity if your site is running well - and you can't get that kind of quality for that much resources without shelling out bucks.

Also, I would like to warn you against buying into the "unlimited everything for a dollar" hype that is the slogan of so many "start-ups" within these past couple of years. They're tempting and attractive, but they never work out in the long run.

For $3, you would be looking at 250MB to *maybe* 1GB of space and maybe 20GB of bandwidth, providing you are able to find a company with such a plan. Which for your use, would be suitable for a starting point.

A blog, especially a new one does not require much space and the bandwidth should be quite low as well as all it serves is php/html pages. So if this is your sole purpose, you may be able to find a plan if you look around.

Budget around $3/month.
    Regardless of your space and bandwidth needs (which are unlikely to be anywhere near what you mentioned in your first post), at $3 per month the host can't afford to give you much in terms of CPU and memory, which is what all application and database reliant websites need most of all. A $3 account will probably mean sharing the server with something like 500 other similar accounts, or, in other words, it may be enough to host small traffic blogs, but not really something to rely on once any of them starts getting popular.

Personally, I'd up my budget a bit closer to $10 if these sites meant anything to me (were more than just a hobby).

I assume your budget is for 2.5gb HD and 30gb BD.
    :L
    HostEase Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.