Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2001

    How much could i sell these customers for?

    How`di, i just have a quick question and wanted to get some opinions.

    If i have 700 customers and about 99% of them pay $4.95/month for hosting and the remaining 1% pay $5.95/month for hosting.

    If i wanted to sell these customers (i`m not selling them now)... how much do you think i could sell them for?

    I have all these sites on one server...they`re good customers...don`t use alot of trafic :P

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Chicago, IL
    It would prob also depend on the package you are offering them, if you give unlimited everything, I dont think you would get as much
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Ok, they get 200 MB of disk space....but 99% of them don`t even use 5 MB and not one site uses more than 1 gig bandwidth per month.

    The package specs like disk space/bandwidth could easily be lowered without ticking customers off, that`s no biggy.
    The few bitchy ones who would complain...just let them keep their bigger package as is.

  4. #4
    i would suspect you can get somewhere between 3k to 40k depending on a lot of factors.
    -are the customers annual or monthly
    -do they pay by credit card or some other means
    -do you have financial statments to back up your sales claims
    those sorts of questions would help to determine the actual value.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    All customers pay via credit card and are billed monthly recurring through my merchant account with authoizenet. So i have all customers credit card numbers/details and statements to prove sales.

    But the net profit i make off these 700 customers is only around $2700/month after the server fee... oh well, just wondered what you guys think i could get for`em :)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts