How much could i sell these customers for?

How`di, i just have a quick question and wanted to get some opinions.

If i have 700 customers and about 99% of them pay $4.95/month for hosting and the remaining 1% pay $5.95/month for hosting.

If i wanted to sell these customers (i`m not selling them now)... how much do you think i could sell them for?

I have all these sites on one server...they`re good customers...don`t use alot of trafic :P

Chicago, IL
    It would prob also depend on the package you are offering them, if you give unlimited everything, I dont think you would get as much
    Chicago Electronic Cigarettes: Tobacco Free, Smoke Free. 3 E-Cig Models, 11 flavors, and accessories.

Ok, they get 200 MB of disk space....but 99% of them don`t even use 5 MB and not one site uses more than 1 gig bandwidth per month.

The package specs like disk space/bandwidth could easily be lowered without ticking customers off, that`s no biggy.
    The few bitchy ones who would complain...just let them keep their bigger package as is.

i would suspect you can get somewhere between 3k to 40k depending on a lot of factors.
    -are the customers annual or monthly
    -do they pay by credit card or some other means
    -do you have financial statments to back up your sales claims
    those sorts of questions would help to determine the actual value.

All customers pay via credit card and are billed monthly recurring through my merchant account with authoizenet. So i have all customers credit card numbers/details and statements to prove sales.

But the net profit i make off these 700 customers is only around $2700/month after the server fee... oh well, just wondered what you guys think i could get for`em :)