* EZ Website Monitoring - Please review!

Hi Guys and Gals,

We are 2 days into our beta of EZ Website Monitoring and would love to hear some reviews on the design and features of the site.

It's an uptime monitoring service but it does not end there. Everyone knows how valuable it is to get traffic via search engines, so we threw in keyword tracking, competitor tracking, inbound links, mozRank, pagerank, alexa rank, and more. I'd love to hear ideas for more features as well.

Of course, those that are interested and willing to provide quality feedback are invited to apply to be a beta tester.

Thanks.. Look forward to the comments!
    EffortlessHR - Online HR Software for small business. Employee Management, Self-Service Portal, Time Tracking, and more.

Nice site. Very professional looking. The blue and orange work well together especially if you are a Broncos fan LOL. Good layout and good navigation. You have done a nice job.

Thank you for the kind comments.. We are looking for criticism as well. I'm working on the orange sidebars on the inner pages, but I'm happy to hear you like the blue and orange
    EffortlessHR - Online HR Software for small business. Employee Management, Self-Service Portal, Time Tracking, and more.

Not bad at all.
    The typography on some of the sub-pages could be improved though. (FAQ, Contact, Apply for beta)
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~ SamAsante.com
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

I agree, Sam.. We will be testing out different types and font sizes on the sub-pages to make it more readable, fun, and less "novel" looking. What are your thoughts on the left orange sidebar on the inner pages. Some say its too bright, others love it. Let me know what you think

Looks good. I'm currently looking for some performance... tracking and I'll give it a try. Just applied for 1 of my domains - diyaudioandvideo.com