BRAND NEW NETWORK!!! - The BURSTNET™ network has been completely rebuilt/upgraded during 4th QTR 2008, by our recently hired new network engineering staff, with brand new Cisco™ 6500-series routers/switches!
NOTE: THESE ARE JUST DEFAULT/BASIC PLANS...ALL PLANS CAN NOW BE COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED!
CHOOSE YOUR PRIMARY HARD DRIVE, RAM QUANTITY, BANDWIDTH, AND MORE: DETAILS
* MUST USE ASSOCIATED PROMOTIONAL CODE SHOWN ABOVE DURING ORDER PROCESS
* MUST PAY $1.00 SETUP FEE & PASS ALL FRAUD CHECKING PROCEDURES
* DISCOUNT APPLIES TO FEES OF BASIC PACKAGE ONLY---NOT UPGRADES/ADD-ONS
* MUST PAY ANY ADDITIONAL FEES FOR UPGRADES/ADD-ONS SELECTED
* SALE VALID FOR NEW CLIENTS OR SERVERS ONLY---EXISTING SERVICE NON-TRANSFERRABLE
* MAY CANCEL AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO START OF 2ND MONTH TO NOT BE BILLED FURTHER
* QUANTITIES MAY BE LIMITED BY CLIENT AND/OR DAY---DUE TO STOCK/DEMAND LEVELS
* OUR AUP/TOS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED---PLEASE DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME, OR YOURS...
* PLEASE EXPECT 24-48 HOURS DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES---DUE TO HEAVY EXPECTED DEMAND
BANDWIDTH: 4000GB BANDWIDTH INCLUDED WITH EACH SERVER BY DEFAULT
BANDWIDTH: UPGRADE TO 10MBPS UNMETERED BANDWIDTH FOR ONLY $10.00/MONTH ADDITIONAL! BANDWIDTH: UPGRADE TO 100MBPS UNMETERED BANDWIDTH FOR ONLY $50.00/MONTH ADDITIONAL!
10000GB/MONTH STANDARD $50.00/MONTH
20000GB/MONTH STANDARD $150.00/MONTH
30000GB/MONTH STANDARD $200.00/MONTH
40000GB/MONTH STANDARD $250.00/MONTH
10MBPS HIGH-USAGE (DEDICATED/GUARANTEED) $50.00/MONTH
20MBPS HIGH-USAGE (DEDICATED/GUARANTEED) $100.00/MONTH
50MBPS HIGH-USAGE (DEDICATED/GUARANTEED) $200.00/MONTH
100MBPS HIGH-USAGE (DEDICATED/GUARANTEED) $350.00/MONTH
UPGRADES/ADDONS: PLEASE SEE REDUCED PRICING BELOW FOR UPGRADES/ADDONS!
ADDITIONAL HARDWARESetup FeeMonthly FeeRequirements / Notes
1GB DDR2 RAM FREE $10.00
2GB DDR2 RAM FREE $15.00
80GB IDE Hard Drive FREE $5.00
160GB IDE Hard Drive FREE $7.50
250GB SATA Hard Drive FREE $10.00
500GB SATA Hard Drive FREE $15.00
1TB SATA Hard Drive FREE $25.00
1.5TB SATA Hard Drive FREE $40.00
73GB SCSI Hard Drive FREE $15.00
146GB SCSI Hard Drive FREE $25.00
300GB SCSI Hard Drive FREE $40.00
RAID 0/1/5 (HARDWARE-BASED) FREE $19.95
ADDITIONAL FEATURESSetup FeeMonthly FeeRequirements / Notes
Remote Reboot Port FREE $9.95 Pass Protected Web Interface
Remote KVM FREE $39.95 Pass Protected Web Interface
Private LAN FREE $5.00 Private Internal Network
IP Address Block (/28) FREE $5.00 (13 USEABLE IPS)
IP Address Block (/27) FREE $10.00 (29 USEABLE IPS)
IP Address Block (/26) FREE $25.00 (61 USEABLE IPS)
IP Address Block (/25) FREE $50.00 (125 USEABLE IPS)
Class C IP Block (/24) FREE $100.00 (253 USEABLE IPS)
Firewall Security Service FREE $49.95
DDOS Protection - Server Level FREE $49.95
Fully Managed Service FREE $49.95
Load Balancing - Basic FREE $49.95
Load Balancing - Advanced SSL FREE $99.95
WINDOWS™ 2003/2008 SERVER - WEB EDITION - $14.95/MONTH
WINDOWS™ 2003/2008 SERVER - STANDARD EDITION - $24.95/MONTH
WINDOWS™ 2003/2008 SERVER - ENTERPRISE EDITION - $34.95/MONTH
WINDOWS™ 2003/2008 SERVER - DATA CENTER EDITION - $64.95/MONTH
MS SQL™ Server 2008 (DATABASE SOFTWARE) - (WINDOWS)
EXPRESS EDITION - FREE
WEB EDITION - $24.95/MONTH PER CPU
WORKSTATION EDITION - $74.95/MONTH PER CPU
STANDARD EDITION - $249.95/MONTH PER CPU
* UNMETERED DETAILS: Each UNMETERED server is connected to a Full-Duplex 10MBPS or 100MBPS switch port, which is connected to a bandwidth pool shared by each specific type of UNMETERED clientele. 10MBPS UNMETERED servers on average can transfer between 2000GB-3000GB per month in both outbound and inbound directions. 100MBPS UNMETERED servers on average can transfer between 8000GB-10000GB per month outbound and 15000GB-20000GB inbound. The bandwidth allocation is not guaranteed/dedicated, and is supplied on a "best-effort" basis---which may result in some slowdowns during peak traffic times. NO OVERAGE FEES REGARDLESS OF USAGE.
BurstNET™ - is an INC500™ Company, and in business over 17 years!
BurstNET™ owns/operates our own facility in Scranton PA USA.
We are not a reseller of another NOC, nor colocated elsewhere.
The new Cisco™ 6500-series based network maintains BGP4 redundant connectivity over GIG-E uplinks to Global Crossing™, PCCW™/BTN™, Cogent™, Hurricane Electric™, & XO™--carried over dual-path 10G/2.5G Wavelengths via Zayo™ Bandwidth & XO™ DWDM-ring transport fiber. 24/7/365 Network Operations Center monitoring of all locations, including POPs in Scranton & Philadelphia PA, USA. Cisco™ Guard DDOS Protected Network! Network Details.
1. IRC/IRCD/BOTS are not allowed, however, adult content is permitted.
2. We accept PayPal, credit cards, check, wire/bank transfer, echeck, western union, & cash.
3. 24-48 hours average setup time on dedicated servers---due to HUGE demand.
4. Ping/Traceroute Test: 188.8.131.52
5. Download Test: http://184.108.40.206/bigtest.tgz
Our Standard ports are a guaranteed allocation. Our Unmetered ports are shared amongst multiple clients, and although you could get much more usage out of it than Standard service at the same price, there may be times during heavy/peak usage periods that such is not the case. Either of those services will allow more than 4000GB outbound per month...the 100Mbps users report getting MUCH more. 10TB plan is same price, as we factor in higher bursting of the port, while the 100Mbps Unmetered we know is a shared medium and factors differently.
i have not received the server yet
is the day over yet ?
ur company located on earth or on mars ?
Some times the Windows updates take longer than they should, we do not control their update servers. It takes as long as it takes to download/install them, we cannot always control that, sometimes the updates just run slow. Your server completed in the middle of the night, and was delivered to you first thing this morning.
what was wrong?
we ordered CPU Q9300 and got Q8200
tickets are issued and still got no one to provide a solution, NO valid answer at all
Please show some patience. You opened your tickets at 2-3AM EST and our Sales/Billing/CustServ departments are only available 9AM-5PM EST----so of course you did not get an answer right away. I'm sure you will get a response shortly today, if you have not already...