PHPManager License For Sale. Purchase 11-06-02

I am selling a PHPManaget license that I purchased on 11-06-2002 which comes with 6 months of updates and support via Taysoft forums no WHM module but it can be added.

If you are not happy with it can't you get a refund? seems like within such a short time that should be a option
    Nothing Special: True Archive , just my lil archive for fun... maybe turn into something more?

refunds within 14 days I think, unless of course that date is American way and not British.

Yes but there is a 10.00 "handling" fee.. I figure if someone out there is interested in buying it maybe I can save them a couple bucks as I chose to stay with an offline customer database as opposed to going the phpmanager or modernbill online way. Its a great little product its just a have alot more fields I need like I have in my current database.

how much do you want?
    Dot Simple LLC
    aim: johna11en | yah: johna11en | msn: [email protected] | e-mail

is it still available?
    No hype, just Quality, Affordable Web Hosting.
    http://cclhosting.com

First 20 bucks takes it!

$20 is good price.. if anyone is thinking of getting everything together I suggest you give PHP Manager a try... We have a few lic's.. and very happy. They have a trial you can setup to see if you like it.. http://www.phpmanager.com
    Nothing Special: True Archive , just my lil archive for fun... maybe turn into something more?