* 50% OFF - $4.50 VPS --> 512MB Ram | 35GB HD | 1,500GB BW! 3 LOCATIONS - INSTANT SETUP

All VPS's are powered by OpenVZ technology with HyperVM control panel. Our VPS's are located in Denver CO in the USA. These VPS's will be provisioned to you as soon as the first payment is made. If you have ordered additional features they will be added to your VPS by one of our staff members within 6 hours.

Why Choose Us?
    • Instant Setup!
    • No middle man markups! We own all the servers!
    • You can use our public DNS servers to manage your DNS records for your domains within our HyperVM control panel.
    • We give you full control to manage your reverse dns records for all of your allocated IP's.
    • Instant OS reloads and reboots from within control panel.
    • We have over 50 OS templates for clients to choose from, we also have many OS templates with control panels preinstalled! (Cpanel/WHM, Webmin, Kloxo, etc!)
    • 24/7 support team to assist in any issues you may have!
    • Very low-cost, but powerful solutions.

Available Locations

• Denver CO, USA - Test IP: 76.73.20.146
    • Chicago IL, USA - Test IP: 66.90.101.19
    • Scranton PA, USA - Test IP: 66.96.240.102

VNC Remote Desktop Viewer

• We have OS templates with Gnome/KDE/VNC preinstalled so you can use your Linux VPS as you would a Windows VPS! With VNC you can remotely login to your VPS and view the desktop! Makes it easy for those who don't know SSH quite yet!

PROMOTION CODE: 50OFFVPS
    (This promotional code will take 50% off your first invoice, normal price after 1st month)

========================================================

-------------------
    Budget VPS 1
    -------------------

Ram/Memory: 256MB (386MB Burst)
    Disk Space: 20GB
    Bandwidth: 700GB
    IP Addresses: 1
    Price: $5.95/mo (~$2.97 with PROMO!)

Order Now - Secure - Instant Setup!

-------------------
    Budget VPS 2
    -------------------

Ram/Memory: 512MB (768MB Burst)
    Disk Space: 35GB
    Bandwidth: 1500GB
    Price: $8.95/mo (~$4.50 with PROMO!)

-------------------
    Budget VPS 3
    -------------------

Ram/Memory: 1024MB (1536MB Burst)
    Disk Space: 60GB
    Bandwidth: 3000GB
    Price: $16.95/mo (~$8.47 with PROMO!)

-------------------
    Budget VPS 4
    -------------------

Ram/Memory: 2048MB (3072MB Burst)
    Disk Space: 140GB
    Bandwidth: 6000GB
    Price: $39.95/mo (~$19.97 with PROMO!)

========================================================

Available Operating Systems
    • CentOS 4, 5, 5.2, 5.3
    • Debian 4, 5
    • Fedora 9, 10, 11
    • Gentoo 2008
    • Slackware 11, 12
    • Suse 10.3, 11.0
    • Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04
    • AND MORE

Available Control Panels
    • cPanel/WHM: $14.95/mo
      Fantastico: $4/mo
      Fantastico/RVSkins/WHMReseller: $6/mo
    • Direct Admin: $14.95/mo
    • Plesk: $19.95/mo
      Plesk Pack Addon: $14.95/mo
    • Webmin: FREE
    • Kloxo: FREE

Not allowed

====================================================

Windows VPS's
    Need a Windows VPS instead? We have both Windows 2003 and 2008 virtuozzo VPS plans located at our website!

http://www.dmehosting.com/vps-offers-windows.php

====================================================

Can't seem to find the right VPS configuration?
    Have any questions?

1. You can post a question here or PM me.
    2. Email [email protected] with your sales inquiries.
    3. Initiate a Live Chat session with a sales representative NOW!
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

can you specify the spec of the vps node?

Quote Originally Posted by izwan00 View Post
    can you specify the spec of the vps node?
    We use a lot of servers for these VPS's. The latest have been these:
    Core2Quad 9300-9550
    8GB Ram
    Raid 1

&

Core i7 920
    12GB Ram Triple Channel
    Raid 1
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

Thanks for your response. Do you have any recurring discount coupon code?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by izwan00 View Post
    Thanks for your response. Do you have any recurring discount coupon code?
    Not for the budget VPS's since they already have rock bottom pricing and would be difficult to go lower unless we offered way cheaper hardware/performances.

My server is down for 24 hours and no one reply to my message =/

Quote Originally Posted by Xantar View Post
    Really???
    I was considering to get a VPS from them. Now, I am not so sure.

Ummm, we don't have a single ticket that has gone passed 24 hours with no reply. Your VPS could of been offline for 24 hours, but without contacting us we would have no idea. Please don't compare our responses to your overall downtime prior to contacting us...

Can anyone review this site?

Welcome ****! Your request has been directed to the Support department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
    There are no operators available at the moment. Please submit a ticket to get into contact with us.

im trying few times
    i cant contact support via livechat. in their web, live chat online
    - do it your self.

Quote Originally Posted by sentabi View Post
    Welcome ****! Your request has been directed to the Support department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
    There are no operators available at the moment. Please submit a ticket to get into contact with us.

im trying few times
    i cant contact support via livechat. in their web, live chat online
    https://www.dmehosting.com/clients/s...tep=2&deptid=2

That is the quickest way to get support.

if i purchase cPanel control panel license how long before you activate the license and install it?
    All things work together for the good of those who love God - Romans 8:28

Quote Originally Posted by sharmaine1111 View Post
    if i purchase cPanel control panel license how long before you activate the license and install it?
    Normally we get to licensing the cPanel/WHM within 0-6 hours. But you can install cPanel/WHM yourself with our CentOS + cpanel OS templates. Our CentOS+cPanel templates have all the popular modules preinstalled (ffmpeg, zend, ioncube, etc) and only takes 1 click of a button to load cpanel/whm on your VPS.

Ah the problem solved... on my end so i'm back to being happy customer

What is your average and guaranteed response time for support tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Xantar View Post

All my data that hosted at their VPS has all gone too.

They even not send me an e-mail to let me know the server problem when it happen. Until I found my VPS was down for a long time and submit support ticket. I also ask them to refund my next month payment and cancel my account(just paid at last week for 09/23/2009 - 10/22/2009 hosting fee), but not reply so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    All my data that hosted at their VPS has all gone too.

They even not send me an e-mail to let me know the server problem when it happen. Until I found my VPS was down for a long time and submit support ticket. I also ask them to refund my next month payment and cancel my account(just paid at last week for 09/23/2009 - 10/22/2009 hosting fee), but not reply so far.
    His issue is not related to any data loss, if you read the last thing he said...he said "
    Ah the problem solved... on my end so i'm back to being happy customer "

In fact it was something he may have done on accident....way to twist happy clients words Gary.

My First 30 Hours Experience with DME Hosting
    ---------------------------------------------

I requested a VPS at 09/24/2009 10:30AM (Order Number: 3851747544) with all the payment, got the order confirmation mail immediately. I raised an SR (View Ticket #412540) to know how long will it take to setup the server and here is the answer received (after 38 mins) -
    Your server will be setup as soon as the order is processed.
    You will receive a welcome email once the server is setup. Kindly wait for updates.

I wanted the machine urgently, but still waited for 15 hrs but no response/welcome mail, then I updated the SR -
    It has been more than 15 hrs, still the sever is not setup. If it is not supposed to be setup in another 9 hrs, I would request you to refund the amount back to my paypal account and request to cancel the order.

As I needed this machine urgently, please treat this as highest priority.

And got response after 37 mins -

Hello,

The server setup procedure will take maximum of 24 Hrs after the order is placed. You will get a welcome e-mail that contain the login detail and all the informations regarding your server. So please wait for the Welcome e-mail.

Thanks for your Co-operation and understanding.

Nothing seems to be working but I again updated SR to give them one more chance after 26 hours of ordering the server and they came back reply this @ 09/25/2009 12:38 -

We do not have any more IP's in Chicago at the moment. We can quickly set you up in Scranton or our Denver location.

Please let us know which location you want.

Now my urgency of the machine has almost been ruined, but I was still little hopeful that may be I will still be able to do work, I replied saying this -

09/25/2009 12:48
    Setup in Scranton. You would have communicated this earlier would have saved a lot of time for us.
    Please do it asap and send us the welcome mail.

and one more update from my side after 2 more hours -
    If there is any issue while doing in Scranton, then setup it in Denver. Location is not much of my concern but i need it urgently.

And I am still waiting for that welcome mail they have been talking thru all the communication. I don't know what to say after this experience, everything is infront of you.

- Jina Me

----------------
    For Any Clarification, please feel free to contact me

Correct, we had a large number of Chicago signups which depleted all of our IP's. If you order again through Scranton PA or Denver Co the system will automatically create the VPS. Unfortunately since there was no IP's in Chicago your VPS wasn't created.

At any rate, your $2.98 has been refunded.

DMEHosting,

Didn't you know that all your Chicago IP's are exhausted at the time you get the order. If yes, then why it took 26 hours to communicate to me and if no, then you need a better team. And what happened when I agreed to other locations as well, anyways, just leave it there.

Thanks for the refund, but It was never about money at any time, it was all about the responsibilities. Either don't make rules/commitments/terms or if you, then just adhere to it. Under unusual circumstances, if such scenes got created then just let the client know the reality propmtly and let him take the call. Why would a company is so worried about just $2? I understand sometime things happened unexpectedly, I wish that we will see better services from DME in future.

Good Luck !

Quote Originally Posted by JinaMe View Post
    DMEHosting,

Didn't you know that all your Chicago IP's are exhausted at the time you get the order.

Good Luck !
    No we didn't know, it's an automated process and we usually have a surplus of IP's to ensure VPS's get setup automatically. But it appears that a LOT of people want the Chicago location. The VPS's are setup automatically as soon as the client pays the invoice, it may have appeared to us that your VPS was setup and we didn't realize you didn't have an IP.

At any rate we apologize for the inconvenience and wish you luck on your future endeavors in finding a VPS.

It looks like you signed back up, so I guess it's resolved now.