I'm not aware of new G ranking. What have you heard?
The one thing G have not changed for good ranking has always been inbound links. That is the best way to get ranked. This is why if you search 'click here' you get Adobe as the first listing. You will see that Adobe does not even have one instance of click here so keywords is not as important as inbound links.
What will affect one company in Google rank?
For example,web page's keyword or update frequency...
And I listen of Google has changed its way to rank.Is their anyone who knows?
Google like fresh and updated content.. So daily updation cause increase crawling rate.. this may helps in SEO.. Keyword updation is not wise.. can play with density but not with the targeted keyword structure
1. Keyword Use in Title Tag
2. Anchor Text of Inbound Link
3. Global Link Popularity of Site
4. Age of Site
5. Link Popularity within the Site
6. Topical Relevance of Inbound Link
7. Link Popularity of Site in Topic
8. Keyword Use in Body Text
9. Global Link Popularity of Linking
10. Topical Relationship of Linking