* WHMCS Custom Integration Needed - Qualified & Experienced Designers ONLY

We have been trying to unsuccessfully get someone reliable and honest to integrate our website design with WHMCS. We first chose Payton Designs, and that guy gave up after 3 weeks of non-communication, claiming our site was too "complex". I then tried HostPenguin.net and they never responded back to the ticket.

We need someone who is well-versed with WHMCS and can take this job seriously. We've are fed up with getting burned by empty promises. Our site uses mootools, has a 100% fluid CSS-based design. We also need the main site images/CSS styles to be transferred to our billing server work with SSL mode properly. We also need custom/unique icons and the design CSS for the WHMCS portal needs to be tweaked to look better (as our default CSS styles aren't that good for WHMCS to look proper)

For the URL of the website design, please PM or email me at info[at]polurnet.com (they are not the links in my sig)
    Also state your portfolio, price and ETA for completion
    PolurNET Communications
    █ Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze! █ A federally incorporated Canadian company at your service since 2004
    Proudly #1 on WebHostingJury and #1 on NamePros.com, the largest domain forum on the web!
    US/UK VPS+ @ ExcellentHost Enterprises || MSSQL 2008/IIS7 @ HostOptima.com || PremiumHost.com soon!

I don't understand where you got 3 weeks of non-communication from. You placed the order on 9/3/09 and I communicated with you all the way until 9/08/09 when I refunded you. I'm sorry I can't reply to tickets every 2 hours...

Also, your design was very complex. Very rarely do designs consist of 10 .js files and 5+ style sheets.

Quote Originally Posted by Payton Designs View Post
    I don't understand where you got 3 weeks of non-communication from. You placed the order on 9/3/09 and I communicated with you all the way until 9/08/09 when I refunded you. I'm sorry I can't reply to tickets every 2 hours...

Also, your design was very complex. Very rarely do designs consist of 10 .js files and 5+ style sheets.
    There were 5 js files. And I told you to keep just one js file, as the others were not being used for the WHMCS front-end. Nothing was ever done and you refused to continue.

You did not reply for days, and only after numerous attempts on my behalf to get some attention, you gave up. You dumped a customer and moved on. This is despite my honest interest in your design services.

Anyway, don't disturb my thread here, I want a new designer that isn't like the very negative experiences I've had so far.
    Last edited by PolurNET; 09-17-2009 at 07:15 PM.
    PolurNET Communications
    █ Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze! █ A federally incorporated Canadian company at your service since 2004
    Proudly #1 on WebHostingJury and #1 on NamePros.com, the largest domain forum on the web!
    US/UK VPS+ @ ExcellentHost Enterprises || MSSQL 2008/IIS7 @ HostOptima.com || PremiumHost.com soon!

I apologize I couldn't get the integration 100%, so I gave you a full refund. I'm not trashing your thread... I have the right to tell the truth and the fact is it didn't take 3 weeks.

Good luck to you!

Try swiftmodders.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Why don't you try the integration service @ licensepal ?

We already got this done (thread is from September, not sure why it was bumped??).

In fact, we worked with OCWebGurus and not only did they get the job done professionally, but they also ensured we were completely satisfied with the results. If anyone is considering ocwebgurus, I can wholeheartedly say Andrew and Alex were awesome and go the extra mile! Before this thread, I was really worried to find someone honest and knowledgeable, as many other services I tried gave poor results or did not return my emails. However, luckily ocwebgurus contacted me promptly to provide a reasonable quote for the design integration.

I meant to post a full review about my experience, but thanks for reminding me to give the credit they deserve. Also, on another note, Payton Designs and I have amicably resolved our issues.
    Last edited by PolurNET; 11-15-2009 at 11:49 AM.
    PolurNET Communications

Woops! My fault, not sure why it got bumped either. Glad it went well
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.