Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site Traffic

Site Traffic

i Have this website which is getting traffic but not as much as i would want it to be. Can anybody help me out? What are the best way to increase site traffic? What can i do so they can always come back to my site. all answers are really appreciated

the best way to get "instant" traffic is to use PPC, such as Google adword.

A free method is social networking. Tell your friends!

Hope this helps

pay per click will be kind of expensive. I am already using google adword for keywords, i added meta tags and title tags along with some wordpress plug ings, what else should i do?

I'd recommend trying social bookmarking to get the traffic to your site. I'm getting more and more visitors from social bookmarking sites. Forum posting is helpful too. You can also try digg, ask your friend on facebook to dig it too.

You could try things above! but for instant traffic, it's still gonna be google adwords.

sounds great! which social bookmarking sites would you recommend? i am using some sites like technorati, blogcatalog, mybloglog, i also use digg, twitter, and some others

I'd recommend following:

BlogMarks.net, de.lirio.us, del.icio.us, digg, Jumptags, linkroll, Yahoo Search myweb2 beta, reddit, Furl.

Hope this list helps.

can you please send me like an invitation code for blogmarks.net i already made accounts an all the sites you suggested. i feel that this its gonna work great thank you so much

Somebody has good suggest here

The best way in my view to increase traffic is social bookmarking and social media marketing.These two social marketing helps a lot.

wow, you don't need catch lots of taffic, if you want you can hit 10k or more traffic if you spam. you should focus on target traffic instead

What is the best way to get target traffic?

spam on direct way

Bloging, article submission and daily participation in the forums are the most effective ways to generates traffics to your websites.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

Quote Originally Posted by underduck View Post
    spam on direct way

braintorm 5 best kwd, than make it 10 for each of the 5 using google kwd tool, make your site to rank in top 10 by this kwds.

i use forum post,blog to increase traffic.

Article marketing will definitely help you get targeted traffic *IF* you don't write generic "web hosting" style articles.

You can also try twitter... follow people that have hosting in their profiles, and then use your "tweets" with perhaps a special offer, to drive traffic to your site.

Cheers!
    AsiaFastHosts
    CloudLinux, SolidFire SSD, cPanel
    Web Hosting | Email Hosting | Domain Registration
    Web Hosting Singapore

Here are some methods to increase traffic to your blog or website.

Have Your Own Domain - If you use Wordpress or blogger, try to avoid using sub-domains or free hosting services. Pay for some web hosting and get your own unique domain name. This will make your website more memorable and encourage visitors to return.

Content is King - You need to consistently write great content on your blog or website. The posts that you make need to be worth reading and have some impact on the visitor. If I am visiting your website for the first time, I want to be impressed and bookmark your website so I return to see what else you compose.

Hope that will help!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by iPhon3n3wz View Post
    i Have this website which is getting traffic but not as much as i would want it to be. Can anybody help me out? What are the best way to increase site traffic? What can i do so they can always come back to my site. all answers are really appreciated
    do you have analyze why that happened?
    there are many way to increasing your site, like social bookmarking, blogging and others

Quote Originally Posted by iPhon3n3wz View Post
    It should be noted that it is not a problem to increase traffic for a website. More difficult task is to attract targeted traffic.

There are two type of techniques they are as follow........

First you have to do On-Page Optimization:
    -meta tags
    -keywords
    -title tags
    -description tags

Next is Off-Page Optimization:

- article submissions
    - blog commenting
    - classified ads
    - directory submissions
    - forum posting
    - link exchange
    - press release
    - online groups
    - social media and networking
    - social bookmarking

theadvancedseo.com - forums marketing.

To get traffic, just keep promoting your site, one is from social networking sites. And to get visitors come back to your site is very simple, give them a good reason to. Have quality content on your site that could make people be interested to come back.

With exchanging links with other sites, both of you will benefit from the efforts both of you do to enhance your sites traffic.

When one site features another sites link, they could provide one another with the traffic one site generates. The efforts are doubly beneficial because it would seem like both of you are working to generate more traffic.

The more links traded with more sites the more traffic could be expected.

1) Offer free, original, and quality content
    2) Advertise in Google or other high traffic webs
    3) Get more external links
    4) Exchanging advertising or links with someone else
    Hope these four basic SEO Tips are helpful for you.

Reply to Thread: Site Traffic

Quote Originally Posted by johnch View Post
    I'd recommend following:

BlogMarks.net, de.lirio.us, del.icio.us, digg, Jumptags, linkroll, Yahoo Search myweb2 beta, reddit, Furl.

Hope this list helps.
    Stumbleupon is also one of the good bookmarking site. Submit press release with some good information. It generates good traffic.
    Mobile App Development Company
    Mobile Programming for iOs, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry

For me following sites works best:

* Facebook
    * Twitter
    * Stumbleupon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast