Payment is per Ticket currently set at AU$3.50 per ticket (Not per Response).
Average Tickets Per shift: Over 10 day period
18, 8, 27, 28, 10, 15, 15, 28, 39, 101.
In short the really is no telling exactly how many tickets are expected some shifts have none and some shifts have hundreds...
Ideally Technicians would be multi skilled with certifications as a;
MS Systems Engineer. (MSCE)
Red Hat Technician. (RHCT)
Applicants will have a sound background in providing Technical Support to our support control panels including cPanel, DirectAdmin, DotNetPanel, and Plesk. Ideally they will pose experience with Xen and OpenVZ...
We are not looking for school kids... We are looking for talented individuals that make a living from Free Lancing on the internet. Do not apply if you do not wish to make a career in this industry.
At present we are not looking for "Newbies".
Applications should be made in this process...
1) Send your Resume and Cover letter to [email protected]
2) Add me to skype for IM verdict.networks
3) Have a quick 15 minute chat
4) Wait for our response (If you don't get a response in 14 days you don't have the job)
5) Provide Identification (1x Government Issued 2x Utilities or Membership Card)
6) Start your new Job with Verdict Networks Pty Ltd.
Thankyou for your time hope to hear from people shortly.
Proud Australian Company!
Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups
I wonder if you hire remote dedicated support. I have 5+ years experience in this field and I believe that I can fulfil your expectations. I have hands-on experience in cPanel, HyperVM, DA, VirualMin and Plesk panels.