Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Nerios - Avoid

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hull, UK.
    Posts
    911

    Nerios - Avoid

    Well, it seems to me, Nerios are run by kids.

    I was told about them by a friend, I was told he was suspended two times as the owner got "trolled" by some people in to believing he was doing illegal things, the matter of fact is he wasn't and the owner didn't investigate properly.

    However, he was hosting something for IRC whereas all I wanted to host was a forum, so I decided to dig deeper. I found out some good reviews so decided to chat to them on their IRC.

    I was disconnect twice, without a reason, for simply acknowledging this incident.

    The customer in question was referred to as a "dickhead", the owner said he only terminated the account because he was a dickead.


    Anyway, I reconnected and discussed some more.

    <Karl> That's severely immature.
    <nenolod> Karl, we will not sell to swiftirc users. at all. period.
    <Karl> Why won't you sell to me because I use SwiftIRC, what I want to host is a website.
    <Karl> Nothing to do with IRC.
    <nenolod> Karl, what is the website
    <Karl> It's a forum.
    <nenolod> Karl, what is the website
    <Karl> IPB 2.3.6
    <nenolod> yes.
    <nenolod> what is the domain
    <elo> Karl, there have been some major issues with your fellow SwiftIRC compatriots
    <Jon> cantownme.com
    <Karl> Why do you need to know?
    <nenolod> Karl, we will not sell to you if you do not tell me.
    <elo> he needs ot know cuz he runs this thing as well
    <Karl> I only use SwiftIRC to talk to friends.
    <Karl> www.pure-warfare.com
    <nenolod> Karl, we will not sell to you if you do not tell me.
    <nenolod> ok
    <nenolod> as long as it isn't that scionbot.com crap
    <nenolod> they already signed up
    <nenolod> and got ddosed
    <nenolod> every day
    <nenolod> for like a week
    <elo> forgive nenolod, it's that time of the month for him
    <elo> if you are legit, no problem
    <Karl> Sorry, but what I host is completely legal. But I'm having doubts after being disconnected for no reason, other than being a genuine customer.
    <elo> but if u bring drama or packets, you get suspended
    <elo> your "friend" brought tons of drama
    *** Karl [[email protected]] has quit [Killed (nenolod (good. then take your **** elsewhere.))]
    I haven't missed anything out of the conversation, however, since I was disconnected the first time and reconnected, I lost that chat log.

    Seems to me he is very young and doesn't know how to converse with clients.

    <Karl> Very mature, yet again.
    <Clinton> So $15 will get me the cpanel and whm?
    <Clinton> Ya.
    <Clinton> Ok.
    <Clinton> Thanks, taking a look now.
    <nenolod> Karl, i chose to remove the ban, but you're just here to troll
    <Karl> No, I'm honestly not.
    <nenolod> Karl, i think it is very clear that we will not provide you with service
    <Karl> I was genuinely looking for a host and I got hurled with abuse the moment I asked.
    <nenolod> Karl, when it comes down to it, I decide who gets service here
    <elo> <nenolod> i don't think people understand
    <elo> <nenolod> i will reject customers just because
    <elo> <nenolod> i don't want to host them
    <nenolod> Karl, and i have decided that you will not.
    <elo> there is no compulsion
    <Karl> May I ask how old you are?
    <nenolod> Karl, i do not want runescape trash on my network, it gets DDoSed
    <nenolod> Karl, older than you
    <elo> on either side of the business deal
    <Karl> I doubt that highly.
    <elo> he is
    <nenolod> Karl, would you like me to scan in my masters diploma?
    <elo> he is like old enough to molest kids
    <Karl> Why don't you act mature, rather than swear and throw hissy fits?
    <elo> he enjoys watching family guy and identifies with EVERY joke
    <Karl> Converse rather than disconnect.
    <elo> he's OLD
    <nenolod> Karl, would you like me to scan in my masters diploma?
    <elo> he is like old enough to molest kids
    <Karl> Why don't you act mature, rather than swear and throw hissy fits?
    <elo> he enjoys watching family guy and identifies with EVERY joke
    <Karl> Converse rather than disconnect.
    <elo> he's OLD
    <nenolod> Karl, see, you are here to troll
    <elo> because this isn;t a chat channel
    <Karl> No, I'm just annoyed now.
    <elo> this is support and sales
    <nenolod> Karl, go find another host
    <nenolod> Karl, and have a great life
    <Karl> Check my post on WHT, I was actually looking for hosting.
    <nenolod> Karl, go find another host
    <nenolod> Karl, and have a great life
    <elo> nerios chat (social) is handled at www.dedis.net/chat.html
    <Karl> Well done, the up arrow works.
    <nenolod> really. there is nothing to say.
    <elo> dedis.net might host you
    <nenolod> there is nothing, at all, to say.
    <elo> they do virtual dedis
    <Jon> Karl my grandfather went to high school with nenolod, and im almost 30
    <Jon> he is ancient
    * elo waits
    <nenolod> elo, die in a fire
    <elo> Karl
    <elo> KARL!
    <elo> OH NO!
    <Karl> Why does he act like he's 12 then?
    <elo> oh
    <elo> he is jealous of dedis.net
    <elo> they have superior network filtering
    <nenolod> Karl, because swiftirc users have caused me nothing but grief
    <elo> and runescape ppl dont get ddosed there
    <nenolod> Karl, and i will not host any swiftirc or runescape person
    <elo> he cant afford the same filtering
    <array> morning
    <nenolod> Karl, there is nothing further to discuss.
    <elo> uh oh
    <Jon> array!
    <Karl> WHT owns, enjoy.
    <Jon> elo did it.
    <elo> it does
    <Jon> your goign to make a wht post because a company doesnnt allow swiftirc or runescape users?
    <elo> and it also doesnt entertain business complaints for business that never took place
    <elo> you cant complain that somebody chose not to sell u something
    <elo> unless you're black
    <elo> and the only black Karl i know is the Mailman
    <Karl> I'm complaining about his arrogance, and lack of caring for any potential clients.
    *** Karl [[email protected]] has quit [K-Lined]
    *** Disconnected from IRC (click to reconnect)
    I rejoined and here's the outcome.


    ------------------------
    Sorry, but this is pathetic, how can you run a business when you're simply this arrogant and you have a lack of caring of any potential customers.

    I was genuinely looking to find service with Nerios, you can see this by my recent thread looking for a hosting provider http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=6395208. The immaturity has put me off ever dealing with Nerios, and contrary to the positive feedback about Nerios, I'm seeing an entirely different side to this company. I'd warn anyone to stay away from this kiddy-run company.

    This just says it all:
    <nenolod> i don't think people understand
    <nenolod> i will reject customers just because
    <nenolod> i don't want to host them
    <nenolod> Karl, and i have decided that you will not.
    Last edited by Karl; 09-16-2009 at 08:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Posts
    20
    Karl,

    I was there to witness the conversation. I think if your going to post logs, post the whole damn thing. They have EVERY right to refuse business, for any reason or no reason at all. They had a legitimate concern, regarding the people you associate with and the fact that you wouldn't tell him what you wanted to host.

    If I was suspicious of a customer, asked what they planned on hosting, and they refused to tell me, well hell I wouldn't host them either.

    They made you aware that you were not wanted as a customer, you were told why but you kept coming back. Why? Just to troll?

    Jon

    P.S. I am a customer of Nerios (for my personal IRC box), and very happy.
    Last edited by JonCat; 09-16-2009 at 08:58 PM. Reason: added PS
    I like BBQ. I also do hosting, dedicated servers, and PR work.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hull, UK.
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by JonCat View Post
    Karl,

    I was there to witness the conversation. I think if your going to post logs, post the whole damn thing. They have EVERY right to refuse business, for any reason or no reason at all. They had a legitimate concern, regarding the people you associate with and the fact that you wouldn't tell him what you wanted to host.

    If I was suspicious of a customer, asked what they planned on hosting, and they refused to tell me, well hell I wouldn't host them either.

    They made you aware that you were not wanted as a customer, you were told why but you kept coming back. Why? Just to troll?

    Jon

    P.S. I am a customer of Nerios (for my personal IRC box), and very happy.
    I posted everything, except the beginning as I was kicked from the IRC, everything after that was copied and pasted here. I left nothing out. Also, the person I referred to, I am not associated with him, I simply use his service and asked if he knew any good hosts, he told me about Nerios, but also told me he had had some problems with them.

    Also, I didn't refuse to tell him, I linked him to my site and told him it was an IPB forum.

    I kept coming back to find out what the hell was wrong with him, I had done nothing apart from try to find a host.

    So simply, your post is meaningless.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, OK, USA
    Posts
    372
    Actually, I care a lot about my customers by refusing service to those who will most likely attract DDoS, such as yourself. Specifically, your site is related to runescape, and as a result, we do not want to host it. We reserve the right to deny service to anybody we wish to at any time we want.

    We hosted a runescape site on our network and it got DDoS attacks 24/7 for an entire week, at which point we pretty much had no other option other than to refund them in full and tell them to go to a provider that specializes in DDoS protection.

    Further, your friend was hosting a BNC service which is in violation of our TOS (actually there are two BNC services in the same boat, but I digress), as he is running a public IRC service and it was not authorized by our staff. Hince, the suspensions. We had especially major problems with one of the BNC services named BlueBNC, run by someone named Aurora, who was attempting to social engineer our techs.

    Prior to your disconnection from our chat, you were advised that there was literally no circumstance under which you would be accepted as a client due to your affiliation with these communities which attract DDoS and other problems. You reconnected, and I asked you to provide information about this site you intended to host. You first refused to provide that information, and then subsequently, when you did, it was found to be, as expected, a runescape-related website.

    We maintain very happy customers by filtering out (read: denying service to) people who statistically will be likely to cause trouble, such as people who do things related to runescape.

    This abusive behaviour of posting to WHT because you do not like the results, and then posting only the logs after which you came back to "discuss" (more like troll, you already knew the results when you got disconnected the first time.

    This just says it all:
    <nenolod> i don't think people understand
    <nenolod> i will reject customers just because
    <nenolod> i don't want to host them
    <nenolod> Karl, and i have decided that you will not.
    I can refuse service to anybody I wish to, for any reason I wish to. If you were to sign up and we checked out your account and found out you intended to host your runescape website (or other equally DDoS-volatile website), you would have been immediately terminated, refunded, and told to go to a different hosting provider. Believe it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hull, UK.
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by nenolod View Post
    Actually, I care a lot about my customers by refusing service to those who will most likely attract DDoS, such as yourself. Specifically, your site is related to runescape, and as a result, we do not want to host it. We reserve the right to deny service to anybody we wish to at any time we want.

    We hosted a runescape site on our network and it got DDoS attacks 24/7 for an entire week, at which point we pretty much had no other option other than to refund them in full and tell them to go to a provider that specializes in DDoS protection.

    Further, your friend was hosting a BNC service which is in violation of our TOS (actually there are two BNC services in the same boat, but I digress), as he is running a public IRC service and it was not authorized by our staff. Hince, the suspensions. We had especially major problems with one of the BNC services named BlueBNC, run by someone named Aurora, who was attempting to social engineer our techs.

    Prior to your disconnection from our chat, you were advised that there was literally no circumstance under which you would be accepted as a client due to your affiliation with these communities which attract DDoS and other problems. You reconnected, and I asked you to provide information about this site you intended to host. You first refused to provide that information, and then subsequently, when you did, it was found to be, as expected, a runescape-related website.

    We maintain very happy customers by filtering out (read: denying service to) people who statistically will be likely to cause trouble, such as people who do things related to runescape.

    This abusive behaviour of posting to WHT because you do not like the results, and then posting only the logs after which you came back to "discuss" (more like troll, you already knew the results when you got disconnected the first time.



    I can refuse service to anybody I wish to, for any reason I wish to. If you were to sign up and we checked out your account and found out you intended to host your runescape website (or other equally DDoS-volatile website), you would have been immediately terminated, refunded, and told to go to a different hosting provider. Believe it.
    Yes, my site is related to RuneScape, the sites that get DDOS'ed are that of SwiftIRC, I use the SwiftIRC server to keep in contact with people as it's the main provider for the game. However, my website is simply a forum for the game and in no way affiliated with the SwiftIRC network.

    You say you hosted a runescape site which got DDOSed everyday, which is pretty funny considering you said it was an IRC related site during our conversation.

    Also, you stated BlueBNC, which I have never heard of, and Aurora, which I told you in our conversation that I didn't know him. The way I found out about Nerios was by simply asking a BNC provider of mine if he knew any good hosts, yes I referred to him as a friend, this was to keep things simple. No, the BNC provider is not BlueBNC, before you try that on.

    "You first refused to provide that information, and then subsequently, when you did, it was found to be, as expected, a runescape-related website." I didn't refuse, I asked why you wanted to know, and yes, it's a RuneScape related website, I never tried to hide the fact.

    Also, I didn't come back to troll, I wanted to know facts. I was pretty annoyed that you refused and disconnected me prior to finding out what my site was, simply because you think I would bring trouble. My site is currently on shared hosting and has never been DDOS'ed, we don't associate with people like that.

    What really pissed me off, yes I swore, was the fact that you judged me prior to finding out information, and the way you spoke to me. You could have said things nicer, I wasn't there to troll, I was there for a reason. You really need to be more respectful to potential customers.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5
    Nenolod can come across quite rough, but has shown over time, with me being a direct customer of his that he is quite knowledgeable and reasonable.

    He was concerned for the network and didn't want to have to have his numerous other customers potentially suffer due to one, I understand you are a bit annoyed, but I prefer him to tell you to get lost and provide the stable service I, and the others, pay for if there are any doubt over the impact providing you service would have.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hull, UK.
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by randumb View Post
    Nenolod can come across quite rough, but has shown over time, with me being a direct customer of his that he is quite knowledgeable and reasonable.

    He was concerned for the network and didn't want to have to have his numerous other customers potentially suffer due to one, I understand you are a bit annoyed, but I prefer him to tell you to get lost and provide the stable service I, and the others, pay for if there are any doubt over the impact providing you service would have.
    There's just no need for it, I was asking questions and he was being very defensive and arrogant. I prefer people telling me in a calm and mature fashion that I cannot be hosted there, If I was told the reason, rather being kicked and rejoin to find out the reason, then it would have been fine.

    Yes Nenolod, you didn't give me the reason prior to the first disconnection. Just to clear that up before you reply.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, OK, USA
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    Yes, my site is related to RuneScape, the sites that get DDOS'ed are that of SwiftIRC, I use the SwiftIRC server to keep in contact with people as it's the main provider for the game. However, my website is simply a forum for the game and in no way affiliated with the SwiftIRC network.
    Yes, SwiftIRC-related sites and services do tend to get DDoSed, which is why we want nothing to do with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    You say you hosted a runescape site which got DDOSed everyday, which is pretty funny considering you said it was an IRC related site during our conversation.
    No, I specifically identified the site as scionbot.com, which was a runescape botting program. They got DDoSed by a competing runescape botting project.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    Also, you stated BlueBNC, which I have never heard of, and Aurora, which I told you in our conversation that I didn't know him. The way I found out about Nerios was by simply asking a BNC provider of mine if he knew any good hosts. No, the BNC provider is not BlueBNC, before you try that on.
    There is only one other problematic BNC provider that has been on our network, and that is RuneBNC. Further, RuneBNC is not a Nerios customer, only BlueBNC was. RuneBNC has also been instructed to leave our network by September 30th.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    "You first refused to provide that information, and then subsequently, when you did, it was found to be, as expected, a runescape-related website." I didn't refuse, I asked why you wanted to know, and yes, it's a RuneScape related website, I never tried to hide the fact.
    I asked you specifically what your site was, and you said "IPB". I asked you again, and you specified a version. It took three tries to get you to say the domain. Review your own logs.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    Also, I didn't come back to troll, I wanted to know facts. I was pretty annoyed that you refused and disconnected me prior to finding out what my site was, simply because you think I would bring trouble. My site is currently on shared hosting and has never been DDOS'ed, we don't associate with people like that.
    I understand that you are annoyed, but you need to look at this from my perspective: you were referred to us by someone who has already been in trouble, twice, for violating our policies. This makes you not look like someone I want to host.

    The general rule is, if the guy who referred you broke the rules, then you don't mention that. It will make any system administrator worth his chops nervous about letting you onto the network, due to concerns that you'll do the exact same thing.

    That conversation could have been handled better, and I apologize for that. However, when it was made clear to you that we did not wish to host you, then you should have just moved on to the next host in your list. Instead, you wanted to debate about it. There is no debating, when it comes down to it, whoever owns the hardware is in charge. To us this is called "trolling."

    I also want to make it very clear that we are not a kiddy host, and I really take offense to that comment. All of our employees are actual employees, and are over the age of 20, except for one of our rackmonkeys who is 19 year old. Further, SystemInPlace (and as a result, Nerios) has been in operation since 2003, and there are people who can validate this.

    I hope you find a good hosting provider, but we really do not want to take this on, and especially not now after this WHT thread.
    Last edited by kaniini; 09-16-2009 at 09:33 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hull, UK.
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by nenolod View Post
    No, I specifically identified the site as scionbot.com, which was a runescape botting program. They got DDoSed by a competing runescape botting project.
    A botting community, of course they get DDOS'ed, botting is against the rules of the game, my website isn't. It's completely legit and legal. You said you're not hosting anything to do with RuneScape, that seems a bit harsh, since the communities you have dealt with so far has been SwiftIRC and rule breaking (in-game). I know for a fact they both have to face DDOS's, but why put everything under one category (RuneScape)?


    Quote Originally Posted by nenolod View Post
    There is only one other problematic BNC provider that has been on our network, and that is RuneBNC. Further, RuneBNC is not a Nerios customer, only BlueBNC was. RuneBNC has also been instructed to leave our network by September 30th.
    Fair enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by nenolod View Post
    I asked you specifically what your site was, and you said "IPB". I asked you again, and you specified a version. It took three tries to get you to say the domain. Review your own logs.
    You asked what the site was, and it's an IPB forum, asking what it is doesn't refer to the domain name.


    Quote Originally Posted by nenolod View Post
    I understand that you are annoyed, but you need to look at this from my perspective: you were referred to us by someone who has already been in trouble, twice, for violating our policies. This makes you not look like someone I want to host.
    I know that, which is why I was discussing it and I have still heard good things about Nerios, hence I wanted to dig deeper to find out what had happened and what Nerios is like as a company, instead I got bombarded with insults.

    Quote Originally Posted by nenolod View Post
    The general rule is, if the guy who referred you broke the rules, then you don't mention that. It will make any system administrator worth his chops nervous about letting you onto the network, due to concerns that you'll do the exact same thing.
    I know that, but I'm honest and I wanted to find out more.

    Quote Originally Posted by nenolod View Post
    That conversation could have been handled better, and I apologize for that. However, when it was made clear to you that we did not wish to host you, then you should have just moved on to the next host in your list. Instead, you wanted to debate about it. There is no debating, when it comes down to it, whoever owns the hardware is in charge. To us this is called "trolling."
    I didn't want to debate, I wanted to find out why I was disconnected, you simply got the wrong impression of my website due to some other people who you had previously hosted, thus putting everything to do with RuneScape under the same umbrella. Also, thank you for apologising.

    Quote Originally Posted by nenolod View Post
    I also want to make it very clear that we are not a kiddy host, and I really take offense to that comment. All of our employees are actual employees, and are over the age of 20, except for one of our rackmonkeys who is 19 year old. Further, SystemInPlace (and as a result, Nerios) has been in operation since 2003, and there are people who can validate this.
    From the way you handled the situation, I assumed you was young. I was wrong to assume it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5
    Just to clarify something, You state you were disconnected and this almost comes across as your PAID FOR SERVICE was disconnected, which is infact incorrect.

    You never were a customer and were disconnected from an IRC network. I don't think you can exactly give a valid review when you have never held a service with the company.

    But just to clear that up with other readers who may have misinterpreted as I did initially.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hull, UK.
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by randumb View Post
    Just to clarify something, You state you were disconnected and this almost comes across as your PAID FOR SERVICE, was disconnected, which is infact incorrect.

    You never were a customer and were disconnected from an IRC network. I don't think you can exactly give a valid review when you have never held a service with the company.

    But just to clear that up with other readers who may have misinterpreted as I did initially.
    I didn't intend to mislead anyone, yes I was disconnected from the IRC server. I haven't been hosted with Nerios, I was simply enquiring.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5
    Sorry, wasn't trying to imply you did so on purpose, It is how I read it, and on investigation found out I had interpreted it incorrectly, so thought I should point out/clarify to ensure people are getting the correct information

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, OK, USA
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    A botting community, of course they get DDOS'ed, botting is against the rules of the game, my website isn't. It's completely legit and legal. You said you're not hosting anything to do with RuneScape, that seems a bit harsh, since the communities you have dealt with so far has been SwiftIRC and rule breaking (in-game). I know for a fact they both have to face DDOS's, but why put everything under one category (RuneScape)?
    My experiences thus far have pretty much turned me off of anything related to the RuneScape community. I am sure there are good websites out there that are related to RS, but after so many problems, I have found that I am at the end of my emotional tether with regards to hosting things related to that community. I am sorry that is the case, but that is the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    You asked what the site was, and it's an IPB forum, asking what it is doesn't refer to the domain name.
    This seems to have been a 'lost in translation' thing. At least, in the US, 'what is your site' typically means 'what is the URL to your site'.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    I know that, which is why I was discussing it and I have still heard good things about Nerios, hence I wanted to dig deeper to find out what had happened and what Nerios is like as a company, instead I got bombarded with insults.
    I am sorry about that. I have a temper, and I let the debating attitude get to me. To me it seemed like you wanted to argue about whether or not you would be accepted as a customer.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    I didn't want to debate, I wanted to find out why I was disconnected, you simply got the wrong impression of my website due to some other people who you had previously hosted, thus putting everything to do with RuneScape under the same umbrella. Also, thank you for apologising.
    That is fine, and I understand that. No problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Karl- View Post
    From the way you handled the situation, I assumed you was young. I was wrong to assume it.
    If you would like to have a reasonable discussion, I am open to that. However, the discussion we had started out with "I was referred by a guy who got suspended for abuse complaints," so that makes us worry. But I am willing to have a reasonable discussion, with that completely off the table, if that would make you feel better about things.

    I hope you do understand why I would be suspect of someone that mentioned that right off the top, though. Because you mentioned them, their actions reflect upon your reputation (even if only subconsciously), if that makes sense.

    If what you say now is true, than a reasonable discussion would probably be more productive than our initial one.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hull, UK.
    Posts
    911
    After Nenolod has apologised and we have both admitted wrong on our parts, I'm requesting this to be locked.

    Nerios have had bad runnings with certain communities and thought I was going to be a part of those bad communities, therefore thought for the best of his current clients and deny me service. I was frustrated and tried to find out why I was put under the same roof as those other communities and everything turned ugly.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Manila
    Posts
    958
    wow, I read the logs and I think its unprofessional to say such language.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    47
    I'd like to add that the only staff member that was chatting in those logs was nenolod. The other people in the channel at the time were not Nerios employee's, and their views and comments do not represent those of Nerios or SystemInPlace.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    651
    You got denied. Stop whining.
    Justin Yancey | Northern Virginia & District of Columbia | https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinyancey

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    3,342
    @ Karl

    While you do have a point that some styles of communication are better then others you're really verging on being just way too nit picky. Any company can refuse to provide anyone service if they so choose. Not sure why this is such a big deal. Having read this thread I'm not sure I would want to provide you with service either.

    While I'm glad you guys worked things out, your post really would not dissuade me from using Nerios (I already had but that's besides the point).

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 12:53 PM
  2. Nerios.net
    By JonCat in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 11:58 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 10:29 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 04:24 PM
  5. Site Turn Networks - Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
    By Wraith333 in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 10:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •