I am available for hire in a telecommute position or a position that is local to my home area (28027). I am also willing to travel up to 25% if necessary.

I have 5+ years experience in enterprise level hosting environments. All of the experience that I have is for a company whom has their own data center or co-locates to another.

I have experience inside the data center and out. I am primarily a Windows admin with a focus in 2003 and clustering/HA. I also have intermediate experience in Linux administration as well.

Along with the Windows experience comes with experience in working with a myriad of Microsoft applications: MS SQL 2000/2005, Exchange, IIS, AD etc. etc.

I have worked with large Windows/Linux Physical and Virtual environment. (1500+ servers) I have administration and setup experience with VMWare ESX and Oracle VM (Xen).

I have more than likely left quite a few things out. Over all I am a well rounded systems admin with a concentration in nothing. I do anything and everything and have called upon to learn things I don't know quickly.

I have a resume and professional references available upon request. You can reach me at [email protected] < email or gtalk.