My name is Jamie Timbre and I am looking for employment as a support representative and/or technician. I wish to broaden my work and have over eight years of professional experience in the field. I continue to work with numerous applications and software popular to the industry.

My English language skills are excellent and I am nearly fluent in German as well.
I also have a degree in: Information Technology, English Composition, & Communications. I am currently working on further developing my Info Tech education degree.

I have had well over eight years of experience and in that time I've worked with many companies, including but not limited to:
- Bold Media Lab Web Solutions (President, 6 years)
- InfluxHost Web Hosting (Customer Service Manager, 4 years)
- AptHost Communications USA Inc. (Sales & Billing Manager, 3 months)
- DSD Hosting (Technician)
- FutureHosting (Technician)
- Nevacius Hosting (Technician)
- WHT Host (System Administrator)
- ComfortHost (Technician/Billing)
- ClientExec / PublishExec (Support Technician)

I have a wide range of knowledge with the following Control Panels, including but not limited to:
- Cpanel/WHM/Root
- Plesk
- Ensim
- DirectAdmin
- Interworx
- SWsoft
- Hosting Controller
- LPanel

I also am very familiar with the a number of billing/support systems, including but not limited to:
- ModernBill
- ClientExec
- WHM AutoPilot
- QuickBooks
- Cerberus
- Kayako

I am happy to work help desk, as well as AIM or MSN support, forum support, email, and phone support. I am also familiar with a number of LiveChat systems and am glad to do that if needed.

I am still taking a number of evening courses as well as teaching some computer classes on select days, so my hours are mostly in the morning/afternoon & late night.

Here is a general outline of my available time:
Monday-Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm (Eastern Time) with exception of Wednesday until 12:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 7:00 am - 4:00 PM & 10:00 pm - 4:00 am, EST

I am looking for work that pays a minimum of $1500 per month. Definitely negotiable. (Whatever works according to hours/work, etc.) I am only going to be working for one company so I will be looking for the best offers in relation to my work. Note that hours will be arranged and associated with pay, but that is fully negotiable.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in my support services.
* Private Message via WHT
* Email- [email protected]
* AIM- mobilejmt

Thanks for listening. I look forward to speaking with some of you shortly!
Best regards,