Forum Posting site with revenue for sale

Forum Posting / Mod Installation Service provided by Forum Injection www.foruminjection.com

Forum Injection was launched at the end of August 2009 after 3 months development.

As you can see, the site has been professionally designed by myself and will come with full rights.

The members area has also been customised to match the general look and feel of the site: http://foruminjection.com/members/client/

The members area is powered by freelancer panel: http://www.freelancerpanel.com/ and the license to this is included (purchased for $79.99)

This allows the client to track the status of their order, make payments etc.

The admin side of this forum allows you to create / edit / delete orders, invoices, members etc. It has a shopping cart and support desk built in.

The forum is powered by SMF and has also had a skin designed for it to match the front end site.

The revenue can be broken down as followed:

- $42 for mod installations / forum services
    - $139 for forum posting

http://foruminjection.com/rev.PNG

I took care of the mod installations and forum upgrades while my team of forum posters take of the content side of forum injection. The team consists of 7 posters who each earn 8 cents per post / thread. Their contact details etc will be transferred over to you.

The domain is at Godaddy . The site can also be transferred for free to your server.

Asking price: $525 with offers over $450 being considered.

Feel free to post or PM any questions.

Where has this site been advertised?

What is the total Net income for the entire life of the site?

Why are you selling it?

hey there,

The net revenue is $181 as the site is only a few weeks old. It was advertsied on WHT and several similar forums via threads in the advertising section.

I am selling as I'm moving on to a smaller project as I've just accepted a full time job offer.