My experience with Pinellashosting

Frankly speaking, it was very hard for me to find the best place to transfer all my files. It was really long period of comparing different web hosting offers and after that I decided to sign up with
    I have found this company and got to know that it had good reputation, so I decided to contact them and should say that their support was responsive and helpful in transferring my files to them. I have been hosting my web site topmedicalsites(dot)us for a week and everything works good. Server and network uptime is pretty great. Moreover, I have perfect and knowledgeable technical support service and they are usually very quick to answer my questions and solve any problem. I am really happy using their service and will remain a long-term customer I think.

Glad to hear atlast you had found a host for yourself. Keep us updated how the things are working in future for you.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

There is nothing like finding a host that you love. Thank you for your review and I hope your relationship with the company continues. Best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

The Midwest
    Good to hear you are happy with your host. Be sure to stop back in a couple of months and let everyone knows how things have progressed.

Indiana, USA
    Out of sheer curiosity how did you learn about them?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS

Tampa, Florida
    Long term, I have hosted my personal and customer sites with Pinellashosting for over a year now. They take care of my requests quickly and have very reliable performance and uptime. I'm sure you will be happy here with them too.
    - Donovan K
    Want to monitor and manage your customers Windows systems by Client software, web portal, or mobile phone?
    Automated scripts, patching, and remote access too? Ask me how!

It is a glad news to hear you have found your best host. Thanks for sharing and don't forget to follow up the review in future.