Save on AdWords?

Hey, guys!
    Im new to all this and would like to know, if there is a way to save a little on AdWords? is there a way to know, for what keywords google already knows you and work on this keywords, instead of buying ads in adwords?

The best way to save and make money on adwords is lots of lower cost high covnersion long tial keywords.

Another good tool to use to research search trends is - http://www.google.com/trends
    Gives you an idea what and more importantly WHERE the searches are coming from in the Google search engine for a given set of keywords.

So, say you are targetting a specific region, and the keyword search from that region is low, then perhaps you would look at WHAT keyword is searched for more from the region you want to target.

A useful tip here is you can cap your AdWords campaign spending at a predefined amount per day. If you get a lot of activity, you can tell Google not to display your ad after a certain amount has been spent. Once this threshold has been reached, your ad will not display until the following day.

this charming manc, is there a way to know, what keywords are high conversion? or should i look for long tail keywords with the biggest number of searches in Google and they gonna be high conversion? i feel so newbie

CreativHost, thank you very much! surely will check it out. Maybe you also know, is there a way to find out the pages of your site that Google knows, but they are located far from top20 and that is why my site does not receive traffic? I guess that that's quite easy to rank higher for the keywords like thatm i just have to find them..

ngocbebabe, thanks for the tip! will remember

try to disable the "content search" advertisement, and activate your campaign only for "search" advertisement.

google will promote you on the search engine pages, and not on the partners banners network where the value of the fraud clicks is rather big.

Also, it is a great idea to switch on the geo targeting, promote your site only for the specific country markets.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by soilseo View Post
    this charming manc, is there a way to know, what keywords are high conversion? or should i look for long tail keywords with the biggest number of searches in Google and they gonna be high conversion? i feel so newbie
    Look up the longtail and PPC on google there is more than I can do justice to here.

The basic idea is that someone who types in 'Bike' is less likely to buy that someone who types 'mountain bike', Than someone who types in 'Kona mounatin bike 160 LXS'.

Also you clicks for bikes will be more expensive than the longer terms.

So effective campiagns are ones with lots of long phrases each driving small amounts of cheap traffic, which is more likely to convert into a sale.

manual bid on your keywords , and you can see what keywords are too expensive for you to get on page 1. I try to at least get 10 clicks a day with my budget and hope to convert 1 in 10. so $5 / day max bid 0.50 for a keyword.

this charming manc, thanks for such comprehensive explanation!

I've also got a question: has anyone tried a tool called Seopivot? Ive came across this service yesterday and wonder if it's worth buying.
    Here is the article i knew about the tool from:
    blog.seoquake.com/?p=359
    I tried to type in my domain and im not quite sure but seems that im 88th for a keywords i wanted to buy O_o