Looking for an exceedingly high quality web design firm. Budget $10,000

Hello,

We are considering a total revamp of an educational portal and are on the lookout for a top web design organisation. Though we'd prefer an organisation of a certain repute & track record, freelancers who have experience with large portals are also welcome.

Requirements:

1. High reputation, well organized, design talent, overall high-quality work. We are extremely particular customers. Having an eye for detail is mandatory.

2. Location doesn't matter at all.

3. Joomla or Drupal CMS to be used - so in house expertise preferred.

4. Portal will broadly have 8 - 9 different sections.

References and links will be appreciated. Of course, the budget can be extended by 20 - 50% for the right designer. It is thanks to the webhostingtalk community that we were able to zero in on WiredTree & Pair as our hosting providers. Hope this extends to web design as well.

Thanks much in advance

Hey

My name is kye.. I have plenty of experience in the required fields..

Please take a look at my portfolio, I have partners who I work with regularly who will be just as interested in the project as I am.

www.kyee.co.uk

Thanks for your time.

I just read your details given on your AD. I think that our webdesigning team can complete this project within the given time, so please contact us if you would like to complete your project by the innovative hands of our designers.

Hi,

I've now sent you a PM with the details :-) . Looking forward to hear back from you shortly

Thank you
    MindBees - We Keep You Smiling Always !!
    Custom Web Designs !! Web Development !! Wordpress/Joomla/Magento Development
    Web Hosting Design Portfolio added !

Thumbs up

Our company had really great experience with SohoMWebmedia. We had a few bad run in with a number of freelancers (Graphic designer, PHP coder, and Html designer) on various tech site including WHT. It was a total waste of time and money. A month ago, we decided to give the tech advertisement board another shot because we are close to the deadline with our web project.

Within a week I was contacted by over 50 freelancers and designing firms. Unfortunately the complexity of our site require us to find a one stop solution provider. Pretty much it comes down to this: a great web designing firm may lack the PHP skill and a skilled php programming firm lacks the artistry in web layout design.

After spending days communicating with the correspondents, I was contacted by Sohomwebmedia. I was a bit skeptical when I was told that they can provide a complete solution for my company. So I decided to throw a screening test at them. I ask them to list all the functioning PHP modules appears on my friend's site www.handhelditems.com and replicate the site. Within a week they provided me with a complete list of php modules and managed to replicated the site down to the product page.

It cost my friend's company close to $50K on the initial design of the site and $100k or more in custom php programming for the past two years. My site is almost done and over all I am very satisfied with sohomwebmedia's level of professionalism and excellent pricing.

I give www.sohomwebmedia.com a thumbs up for their service.
    Last edited by titanamerican; 09-16-2009 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RushabhParekh View Post
    Hello,

We are considering a total revamp of an educational portal and are on the lookout for a top web design organisation. Though we'd prefer an organisation of a certain repute & track record, freelancers who have experience with large portals are also welcome.

Requirements:

1. High reputation, well organized, design talent, overall high-quality work. We are extremely particular customers. Having an eye for detail is mandatory.

2. Location doesn't matter at all.

3. Joomla or Drupal CMS to be used - so in house expertise preferred.

4. Portal will broadly have 8 - 9 different sections.

References and links will be appreciated. Of course, the budget can be extended by 20 - 50% for the right designer. It is thanks to the webhostingtalk community that we were able to zero in on WiredTree & Pair as our hosting providers. Hope this extends to web design as well.

Thanks much in advance
    I can highly recommend despark www.despark.com they have done some work for some bigger names and I'm sure your project would fit in.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

Hello there,

I would advise you to have a look at Impliweb Solution Limited.

I have had some work done there before any Ashley is quality!

Good luck

Hi,

I would like to forward you some of my designs for sale...
    http://www.computersteroids.com/designs-for-sale.html

my contact information is...
    peter@computersteroids.com or
    (612)234-2768

Thanks And God Bless

PS I do code my designs for Joomla, Wordpress, DotNetNuke, CodeChargeStudio, ASP.NET Application, and many others as well.
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Hey RushabhParekh,

I'm really interested in this job.

You may view my portfolio by going to jtamburino.org/portfolio/Web Design/

If interested you may contact me on msn:
    jtamburino55@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you for all the help. We have established contact with some service providers and are in the process of finalising.

Much appreciate the responses (on this thread and via PM).

Hello,

My premium Drupal hosting theme catalog:
    http://cmsbased.net/drupal-themes

The budget for a unique and complete Drupal website would be around 1K.

Thanks for your consideration.
    www.cmsbased.net - web hosting templates
    █ WHMCS + WordPress Integrated. Automatic template sync.
    █ Beautiful responsive designs and advanced CMS and SEO functionality.