I am a 19 year old skilled IT student looking for remote part time work to further his experience and build skills. I have worked in the web hosting industry for a few years now and will be a promising addition to your team. Able to answer tickets and live chats for most of the time during the week 9am - 3pm. Not expecting a high pay rate, but must be reasonable. Keep me busy.
* Cisco CCNA Level 1, II, and III (Routing, switching and wireless)
* Windows Server 2008 Active Directory and Networking Configuration
* Able wire patch panels, and crimp cables to TIA/EIA certification and do LAN wiring
* Experience using Windows 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Server 2008
* Networking: DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, FTP
* High Knowledge of the web-hosting industry and control panels such as cPanel/WHM
* Fluent in the English language
* Excellent organizational skills
* Work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Building computers and servers (hardware)
* Experience in troubleshooting computer and/or network problems
* Knowledge of Linux based operating systems such as Fedora Core
* HTML, CSS, XML, Java and ANSI C programming
* Hardware and OS virtualization
Currently a full-time first year student at BCIT college in Canada, BC.
Remote or local work only. (Not willing to relocate.)
Thank you for your time and if you have any additional questions or wish to see a RESUME or COVER LETTER please contact me by PM or email.