Free reseller hosting program?

Can anyone recommend a free reseller hosting program? Similar to what Swifthosts is running on, but preferably with smaller packages.

I prefer the non-affiliate, set-your-own-price, private-label kind of reseller hosting.

you can use theserving.com

Im searching around for ya. I myself would not go with places like swifthost which is actualy a reseller themselves or the fact that you can only resell yearly plans and a specified price just like theserving.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

free reseller hosting program? no way

Quote Originally Posted by johnswift View Post
    I prefer the non-affiliate, set-your-own-price, private-label kind of reseller hosting.

Isn't that a normal reseller package? That you buy...
    Ore Stone Radio
    Playing the best unsigned new music 24 hours a day
    Musicians - Visit our forums to submit your music for airplay

www.orestoneradio.com an Ore Stone Music Ltd. Company

No it's a free, pay-as-you-go account. The problem is the smallest package itself is already quite big and payments are annual, so each package gets quite epensive.

<snipped>

I'm looking for a similar program that has smaller packages, so they are easier to sell.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 09-18-2009 at 09:42 AM.

I would have though any host can do that. You just signup as a client in their billing system and just purchase small accounts when you need them...

Or am I missing something?

Edit: Ah I see now they offer branding and end user support.. I will explore and see what else they offer.
    Last edited by Ore Stone Radio; 09-18-2009 at 09:19 AM.
    Ore Stone Radio
    Playing the best unsigned new music 24 hours a day
    Musicians - Visit our forums to submit your music for airplay

www.orestoneradio.com an Ore Stone Music Ltd. Company

Sorry about the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Ore Stone Radio View Post
    Ah I see now they offer branding and end user support
    Yup you got it. I'm looking for an affiliate program that offers private-label/own branding.

Don't ever think about "free", the provider may withdraw everything without you knowledge. You may loss all your data.
    Last edited by bear; 09-25-2009 at 06:33 PM.

With reseller accounts ranging from $10-$20 a month, I don't really see how you'd be saving too much unless you're looking for more from a provider than Disk Space, Bandwidth, IP's and Private DNS.

You can self-brand with Private DNS and both CPanel & DirectAdmin are customizable; if not directly, most providers would be more than happy to upload a skin for you to use if you purchased/developed it.

Perhaps be a bit more clear as to what you want from a provider specifically .
    Michael T. @ Resellr.Net - CEO
    The Premier Reseller Hosting Solution
    Visit Us @ Resellr.Net | Follow Resellr.Net on Twitter

Wouldn't recommend free resellers, but reseller panel is ok allows you to add and edit packages, set prices, customise website, buy hosting at whole saler prices but only downside of it is they is not alot of control and you only get commision and its like $50 or a $100 dollars before you can get it, but if your really sure about free reseller then search reseller panel in google and take a look, but they loads of cheap resellers about it's just about looking and finding the right one for you.