Looking for a VPS host

Hello, I'm opening a game server in approximately 2-3 weeks. I am in need of a VPS with the following specs:

Guaranteed RAM: 512 MB
    Burstable RAM: 512 MB - 2 GB
    Hard Disk Space: 15 - 20 GB
    Bandwidth: 1TB

If you have any recommendations, please do reply to this thread. My budget is around $20.00-$30.00.

Your budget is kinda low for what you are looking for (especially the bandwidth usage). Running a game server on a VPS (especially a low level one) can be a bad idea. Although I have seen several people run one with little to no problems on mid-range and higher-end VPS systems.

Check the VPS offers forum, there are many good deals there.

Good luck in your VPS search.

That's true but as of the moment, my game server's still on beta stage and I would not want to waste my money. I'm looking at 1and1's VPS hosting. Would that be a good idea? I'm also considering The New York NOC.

Personal advice, no 1and1 you can see all over the net that everybody is posting bad reviews of them ! I am with a VPS at KVCHosting and i really advice you to try their packages.

For a game server it's important you find a provider located near your players to get better pings. Also as johnch said, your going to have to raise your budget to get that amount of bandwith.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

Thanks for the input everyone. I'm looking for one preferably located at Los Angeles. Although right now, that's not really needed 'cos I'm still on closed beta. Am considering KVCHosting right now. Also researching VPS hosts and their customer feedback.

What kind of game is this? About how many users? We might be interested in sponsoring your game.

We're currently testing out the eAthena emulator of Ragnarok Online. I have approximately 20 beta testers.