10tb.com bad start

i ordered a server over 24 hours ago, and they didnt even send me an info about my server itself i dont know my FTP , i dont know my IP i dont know anything. i login to there support panel and open tickets one to get my IP and ftp info whcih then they respond asking me if i know my IP to give it to them. great support. another was to have them install RED which i have purcahsed ther supreme support package, over 4 hours and no reponse on that one as well as 6 hours on the other one.

I caleld there 1866 number and it rang ofrever then said my call couldnt be completed

great start so far, extremely dissapointed with this company, i doubt i would get a refund either if i wanted one.

Well, no offense but 24 hours really is not that long of a wait. Did they promise you 24 hours setup? If they promised you 24 hour setup and it's not done I can understand why your upset. But, if you simply ordered the server then 24 hours is a standard wait.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Take 5, Chill out, would be my advice. Things will materialise a lot quicker that way.

i think 10tb.com use midphase.com's support staff.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan14 View Post
    I've always hears such wonderful things about MidPhase. Any updates 'izwar' on the situation?
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

24hrs time is not that much high,also you getting lot of quality bandwith you should keep in mind and wait for week so and make review again
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting R1 Soft Offsite-Backup Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com

Yea, 24 hours is really good,I wouldnt start complaining until it hits 72+ hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan14 View Post
    Actually that is not the case. 10tb.com has it's own support staff!

Also afaik the OP's requests have all been dealt with...

D
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

You should wait for the 24 hour time frame before they release any server details to you. However you should have at least received a confirmation of your order so you know when the 24 hour time frame begins if you have not already.
    Miguel Villegas, VP Sales & New Business Development CloudMega.net
    CloudMega, Inc. US | CloudMega, Ltd UK
    US Toll Free: 888.401.2006 | Intl +1 312.757.5400
    UK Toll Free: 0800.368.9925 | Intl +44 20.3540.7807

its still be a disaster as far as support, i have bounced back from supremesupport.com to uk2, to midphase and some ppl didnt even know what i was talking about abotu 10tb on the support line, i have 6 open tickets and i still dont know the ftp, ip or cpanel info for my server. I just acnt wait till its all finished and hpoefully surpemesupport handles it better from that point on because dealing with midphase is a Pain, at least the server should be reliable since its softlayer.

I highly recommend supreme support though. They seem very knowledgeable and helpful.
    for technical assistance, you should contact supreme support

but for server and such you need to login into your https://secure.mpcustomer.com/

in there, you can find your server ip and such under Services.
    If you dont see anything under there, then your server is not live yet. It does take time to build the server up.

hope that help.
    love is like hersey...

I agree with everyone else, 24 hours is not much to wait for a dedicated server. Could even take 3 or 4 days to have your server online before there is any cause for concern. The slow support time is odd though

24 hours is typical. Dedicated servers have to put online, provisioned and other stuff like that before they are handed over to the customer. It takes a while to do so, the longest I have waited was 72 hours.
    I'm part of the Chicago Breast Cancer 3 Day!
    Because Everyone Deserves a Lifetime.

i talked with the support of 10tb.com, and their staff is great, however, i never purchase any servers from them, so i don't want to recommend them.

Best of wishes man