* Aquarius Storage Virtuozzo FULLY Managed VPS: Starting at $20! Act Now!

Aquarius Storage is proud to announce its new website and new virtual private server line up. To celebrate this new launch, we're offering jaw dropping prices on our VPS packages. Do not let these low prices scare you away.

All new Aquarius Storage nodes feature Virtuozzo, which is a robust, secure, and tuned for performance commercial virtualization solution offered by Parallels. It is a software application for enterprise server virtualization that allows an administrator to create virtual environments on a host computer at the operating system (OS) layer

All Virtual Private Servers will be provisioned within an hour or less unless additional fraud scanning is required. Having your own Virtual Private Server will provide you with a much higher level of speed, and reliability without the price of a dedicated server. Each managed VPS is a truly unique and private environment with its own guaranteed resources and full root access.

~_~_~You may choose one coupon below~_~_~_~
    Web Hosting Talk Special Only: Enter Coupon: summerfinally (This will give you 18 % off any VPS price on site/in thread for LIFE, effectively for example bringing the price of our VPSa1 Plan down to $20.50!!). Cupon works on all virtual private server plans, and is NOT limited to only VPSa1.

Web Hosting Talk Special Only: Enter Coupon: moreram (This will give you 256MB of extra ram free of charge for the LIFE of the account!!!!)

All new Virtual Private Servers are now currently being provisioned in Dallas, Texas... at the SoftLayer Data Center

Aquarius Storage's Virtuozzo VPS Packages

Our VPSa1 Plan....

• Raid Disk Space:15 GB
    • Bandwidth:150 GB
    • RAM:384 MB
    • 2 Dedicated IPs

You Pay Just: $20.50 /mo. & NO Setup Fee!! (with coupon: summerfinally)
    Read More: VPS Hosting | Order Now

Our VPSa2 Plan....
    • Raid Disk Space:30 GB
    • Bandwidth:300 GB
    • RAM:512 MB
    • 2 Dedicated IPs

You Pay Just: $28.70 /mo. & NO Setup Fee!! (with coupon: summerfinally)

Our VPSa3 Plan....
    • Raid Disk Space:45 GB
    • Bandwidth:450 GB
    • RAM:768 MB
    • 2 Dedicated IPs

You Pay Just: $36.90 /mo. & NO Setup Fee!! (with coupon: summerfinally)

Our VPSa4 Plan....
    • Raid Disk Space:60 GB
    • Bandwidth:550 GB
    • RAM:1024 MB
    • 2 Dedicated IPs

You Pay Just: $45.10 /mo. & NO Setup Fee!! (with coupon: summerfinally)

Our VPSa5 Plan....
    • Disk Space:75 GB
    • Bandwidth:650 GB
    • RAM: 1280 MB
    • 2 Dedicated IPs

You Pay Just: $53.30 /mo. & NO Setup Fee!! (with coupon: summerfinally)

Our VPSa6 Plan....
    • Disk Space:90 GB
    • Bandwidth:800 GB
    • RAM: 1536 MB
    • 2 Dedicated IPs

You Pay Just: $61.50 /mo. & NO Setup Fee!! (with coupon: summerfinally)

All VPS’s include the following:
    Virtuozzo Technology
    Virtuozzo Power Panel
    No Setup Fees
    Full Root Access (Install anything you like)
    Control panel options (cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, and Webmin) *
    Tremendous Scalability providing upgrades on the fly.
    Your choice of operating system
    Equal share CPU

Aquarius Storage Sever Security
    Worrying about the security of your VPS is a thing of the past. We will optimize, secure, and update your VPS before providing it to you. This is included with all packages, and is done by default unless specifically noted by the customer for us not to.

Aquarius Storage Server Monitoring
    We provide proactive monitoring of your VPS for a ping response at an interval of 1 minutes. If no response is given by your VPS, we will proceed to restart it for you. This is included with all packages, and is done by default unless specifically noted by the customer for us not to.

Product Add-ons
    WHMCS - 1 WHMCS License Branded ($13.95 USD Monthly + $0.00 USD Setup Fee)
    ClientExec - 1 ClientExec Leased License ($5.00 USD Monthly + $0.00 USD Setup Fee)

Ping / Trace route

VPS Comparison Page
    Virtual Private Servers - Aquarius Storage

VPS Node Information
    Intel Xeon-Nehalem 5520-Quadcore [2.2GHz]
    24GB RAM
    4x1TB SATA II Raid-10
    Dallas, Texas

Operating System Currently Supported
    CentOS 5.3 is provisioned by default. We have Ubuntu, OpenSuSE, SUSE LINUX, Red Hat Enterprise 5, Fedora 9, Debian 5, and more. Contact us for more information.

Forms Of Payment Aquarius Storage Accepts
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Paypal, Google Check Out

Aquarius Storage TOS

Aquarius Storage AUP

Aquarius Storage would love to work with you and your web site needs. We do custom plans on request via email, ticket, live chat, or phone. If you have any questions, please contact us at sales@aquariusstorage.com

Thank you and have a Great Day! - Aquarius Storage Staff

* Management only applies to cPanel based VPS's. DirectAdmin/No control panel does not apply for management.

** cPanel is an additional 10$ per month

** cPanel with Fantastico / RVSkins is an additional 12$ per month.
    Last edited by AquariusStorage; 09-14-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Aquarius Storage Customers Speak: Testimonials

We love to receive feedback from our customers regarding the service we provide here. Check out some of the customers responses that we have received recently about our service.
    If you are a client, you are more than welcome to submit your own feedback.

"AquariusStorage.com - Magnificent services."
    It's 3 days from being a full month and I have received nothing but great support and service. Before I bought the server, RyanC had been very helpful with answering all my questions. I received my VPS instantly after I paid and Ryan installed cPanel/CSF and configured it all. All my questions were answered with ease via live chat or a ticket through WHMCS. Most tickets were answered within 15 minutes. Although their prices aren't the lowest, you pay for what you get. I believe their pricing is absolutely great, due to the fact that PPP costs a lot compared to other solutions. If you are looking to buy a VPS, I would definately recommend AquariusStorage.
    shad0wz
    Posted on WebHostingTalk.com

"The support at Aquarius Storage above excellent."
    Aquarius Storage has been there for everything, even the small issues that he had no reason to help me fix (unmanaged). From my initial live chat with him, he never lied about any of the specs and went as far as telling me that they had *just* opened up their VPS offerings. Have read plenty of positive things about AS's shared/resellering services and thought meh, lets give them a try. No matter what I throw at the VPS, it handles it as if its a bug hitting the windshield of my rocket. Support: 10/10, replies were within 30 minutes, if there wasn't a reply then the issue was already fixed. Had a DDoS on the node I was on around midnight, Ryan was up and on the issue before I even got a ticket in to him (I was up late working on the VPS and noticied probably within a minute of the DDoS happening). Uptime: To date, 100% uptime of the node (with the exception of the DDoS, which was dealt with within 20 minutes). Performance: WOW! Ryan and the guys at Aquarius sure know how to build a VPS node! Nothing but praise for the service I'm getting. Fairly certain they aren't overloading their nodes either as they have had plenty of time to pack my node to the fullest since I've had service with them, and it still performs just as it did when I bought it, heck its better! Orignal unixbench results were in the 220's, one I ran this morning reported 370 Overall: Aquarius Storage knows their stuff and the support is above excellent. If you're looking for a professional host, look no further! Personally, I'll be upgrading to the a6 package as soon as I have a need.
    Ron D

"On a scale of 100 - I'm giving Aquarius Storage a genuine 98/100."
    Well, first things first. After the whole deal with my previous VPS provider, and how they just ditched their entire customer base, I was skeptical on choosing a new one. I browsed around the VPS offers forum, and I finally found the perfect offer, that AQ was offering. My VPS was provisioned pretty fast, and I got LxAdmin running fairly quickly. Overall, to make a long story short - it's been a great process so far. The support is very fast, I always get a response within 24 hours, it's usually a lot less than that. I've also learned to optimize servers, learn how to use a lot of server protocols, etc, because of what Ryan has told me. They are also very proactive. It's a great service, although I'm not entirely convinced that AQ is well known, I hope that they do become more well known, and keep their service the same. On a scale of 100 - I'm giving AQ a genuine 98/100.
    webdis2

"Aquarius Storage - Thumbs Up!"
    I just like to thank Ryan from Aquarius Storage for helping me the other day set up my test account and test the server's loading time with my website. I now have fully transferred from my previous host, as my site loaded very slowly. I have now cancelled my account with PeachyDandy. With Aquarius Storage my website now loads twice as fast as before. Site loading time according to Pingdom Great job with the support Aquarius Storage! Moreover, the staff are very approachable and welcoming! If you need speed, Aquarius Storage, is your hosting solution Thumbs up Aquarius!
    SilencerX

"Great prices and the best of all great support…"
    Hi guys , i want to write this small review for Aquarius Storage i been with them a few weeks now and they are great , great prices and the best of all great support , i ran into a few issues at first , issues i could resolve my self if ihave done further reading and they were nice and help me and even pointed me into some usefull information and tutorials thats great helping customers manage their own vps insted of charging ridiculos prices for simple task like i seen in the past with other providers , keep the good work guys my site is digitalxeon.net is still on development so there no relevant information on the site yet thanx Aquarius Storage keep it up!!!
    DXHosting

"Rock solid & top-notch support!"
    After my longtime webhost went belly-up, and after doing much research, I had the good fortune to come across Aquarius Storage. There I've found super reliable servers, hosting plans with all the features I could want, and fast, friendly support. There's been no downtime or other troublesome issues. I have a reseller account and host several dozen websites. As a webdesigner for 9 years, I've worked with many webhosts over the years, and the level of service I've found at As is really exceptional. Aquarius Storage has exceeded my high expectations and I know I have found a good long-term solution for my reseller hosting needs.
    Denise
    Posted on Webhostingstuff.com

"Meet our needs from day one!"
    We have been hosting-resellers for 9 years now and Aquarius has provided us with a reseller package for the last 5 years. Aquarius set us up with a custom package to meet our needs from day one. As our needs have grown, Aquarius has stayed well ahead of us providing up to date equipment, software and all the latest tools needed for any type of website function my customers need for their success.
    Robert Dicky
    Posted on www.thecitymall.com

"A+ Service for the price of a D- service!"

1. 1. Packages: A+. Great package resources.
    2. 2. Pricing: A+ Great pricing.
    3. 3. Extras: A Great extras like ClientExec, Fantastico (DeLuxe), RVSkins, RVSite Builder (Pro), etc. Only thing missing was WHMCS, but ClientExec works just as good if not better, just not as popular. They actually improved ClientExec a lot since I last saw them and I'm glad I got to try them out again.
    4. 4. Network: A+ Amazing network. All sites load very fast and there's been 0 downtime.
    5. 5. Support: ? Well... I haven't had a single server issue that I needed support with. Can't tell ya on this one.

N1CK3RS0N
    Posted on www.webhostingtalk.com

I signed up with Aquarius Storage reseller plan 3 months ago (aquariusstorage.com) after being hosted on Hostgator. The primary reason for switching host was the costly price tag over at Hostgator.

"Anyone serious about getting a quality reseller should give AquariusStorage a try
    !
    "
    I approached Aquarius Storage with caution, as I has been a victim of many "fly-by" and "kid" hosting companies. Nevertheless, the first impression by the support staff was enough to convenience me of the good times ahead. The support staff went out of the way to answer all my request: some of which were not related to web hosting at all.

I paid for the first month and installed a third party tracking tool on all my sites hosted with the reseller account on Aquarius Storage. I am in the third month of hosting with them and the up time is at an incredible 100%. That is something that even the mainstream hosting companies struggle to cope with.

I am still giving Aquarius Storage a wait for another 2 months before moving all my critical projects over to my reseller account.

As far as I know, Aquarius Storage is a one man company, but this one man is always there to help me out. Support is not far off, with the longest time to answer my ticket being 2 hours (and that was a low priority marked ticket).

Anyone serious about getting a quality reseller should give Aquarius Storage a try. If the friendly customer support does not make you a fan of them, the up time, speed and reliability of the Hosting packages will!
    DomainMarvelous

"Aquariustorage and Mr. Chaffin are awesome!"
    I am new to this forum, but I have to tell you that Aquarius Storage is wonderful and Mr. Ryan Chaffin is an awesome owner. He is not only knowledgeable, but tolerant and gives more than 100%. I recently signed up on AS with the dream of having a hosting and business solutions company. I would be providing graphic services and offline consulting while learning web design and network administration. To that end, I hired a programmer to help with setup. To his credit, he did help with finding Aquarius Storage, but then he decided life would be better elsewhere and left. So, the web and admin part is completely on me now, and I'm learning as I go. It has been a fascinating experience learning about all the technical aspects, and a couple of times I've gotten so frustrated with myself that I wanted to quit, but Ryan has always answered my many, many questions promptly, even if I didn't get back to him right away due to bad weather or work, or totally not understanding something and getting lost in a manual somewhere.
    Everything outside of the sites are fully set up now, including my SSL which apparently I mangled (sorry about that). However, all was fixed this morning. My ticket was closed, but if word gets back to webhosts, I want to give a most grateful thank you to Aquarius Storage and Ryan for providing a wonderful, stable service and being the poster kid for customer and technical service.
    ravenwolf

"A++ to everything!"
    I have only been 2 weeks with Aquarius Storage, started with a Personal Reseller account and also a VPS now. Ryan C is great, he is always willing to help. Just one of those people you can trust or feel like you can trust (I say this because you are only able to tell in the long run) =). But regardless, price is great, services is great. Can't ask for more.
    A++ to everything.
    xg357