Thumbs up Initial thoughts on BurstNET

If youve been following this forum for the last few days, you might have seen my thread on looking for a dedicated server. I decided to take BurstNET up on one of the deals it was having.

I ordered the server around 2AM two days ago, and it came up under 12 hours later (which is great). They had pre-installed WHM and cPanel for me, and everything looked great. For the heck of it, I pinged my server and got a consistent 40ms (great, again).

And heres the main reason Im writing this:

At about 2:30AM this morning I realized the license attached to my IP for Fantastico wasn't valid, not a huge concern as I wouldn't be using it for a while, but I wanted to nip it in the bud. So around 2:35AM I opened a ticket about it... and got a response that it was validated and working at 2:50AM. I was awestruck. Not only was their response time EXCELLENT, but it was TWO THIRTY in the morning.

Anyway, thanks again BurstNET, looking forward to doing a 1 month review!

Seems like BurstNET has came a long way and doing a great job. keep it up.

burstnet is indeed great. network wise - had only some short problems like ... months ago. support wise yeah it's pretty much blazing. i really hope they keep it up like this. i own 2 servers there for about ... 7 months or so.

Thanks for the review! We are working hard here

PS - Reason for Fantastico not being licensed during service delivery is that their licensing system is single-user manage based only, so only management has access to it currently, and our techs therefore cannot issue the license during delivery process. We are currently working on automating it with their API, and then this will no longer be a cause for delay on that. In the meantime, the licenses are processed manually in batch about once per day, or upon a client inquiring about it specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    PS - Reason for Fantastico not being licensed during service delivery is that their licensing system is single-user manage based only, so only management has access to it currently, and our techs therefore cannot issue the license during delivery process. We are currently working on automating it with their API, and then this will no longer be a cause for delay on that. In the meantime, the licenses are processed manually in batch about once per day, or upon a client inquiring about it specifically.
    That sounds good, I dont know anyone who would need it faster than 15 minutes after they realize they need it... so manually seems to be working fine for now

True comment Sp4rt4, most people can wait 24-48 hours for Fantastico since they are working 24/7 to get their accounts migrated over first before they even realize the Fantastico issue.
    www.DMEHosting.com - DME Hosting LLC | Servers, KVM/OpenVZ VPS's, Email Hosting, Web Hosting

Thanks for information
    Burstnet really good
    Webgater.CoM - Cheap FullyManged Unmetered VPS , Master Reseller ,
    Reseller and Webhosting.
    Tomer A