Google Apps self hosted mail? Need urgent help...

I wasn't sure which forum this would actually best fit in therefore I put it in here. Basically last year I have signed up for the free business version (not the trial but for the free edition as a small business) of the Google Apps self hosted mail and now I've got a little problem. I have changed hosting companies and I don't know how to migrate the email or change it to the new hosting company so that it works without me loosing any emails. My current host expires tomorrow that's why I kind of urgently need some help. Also I've realized that the Google Apps self hosted mail now costs 33 per year which is quite expensive for my current needs. I was wondering if anyone knew or could help me find something free? Or can I use the current free account that I still have? But if anyone knows of any better ways to use my domain for email purposes it would be great to hear, of course that's only if it's something other than the original cPanel mail system because that doesn't have a very nice user interface... if it helps, my domain is with NameCheap. Thanks in advance.

I think this might help you:
    http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/...y?answer=87127

Google's FAQ on setting up mail with Google Apps when using NameCheap.

GoogleApps doesn't cost, I use it all the time.

If you're new host uses cPanel, then all you need to do is log into cPanel and change the mx entry to google and thats it!

Thank you, both of you. I was just a little bit confused but I read a little it here and there and everything has cleared up for me. Once again thanks.

What you are referring to is the Standard edition of Google Apps. You can sign up for the free service here:
    http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html
    Victor Lugo
    Systems Administrator