Thread: eHostPros.com

eHostPros.com

I recently got a reseller account with eHostPros.com and would like to comment on their services.

I signed up hmm 5 days ago and have experienced 2 downtimes. Unsure of how long they lasted, was informed by eHostPros.com that it was a DoS attack. That's fine. No biggie.

I signed up for a static IP at a charge of $1.50/mo. They charged my Credit Card but haven't given me my IP. They stated they are out of IPs, that's fine.

But why are you charging me for this month if I haven't even got it? I emailed them regarding this issue and haven't recieved a reply. It's been 6 hours already.

I feel I'm entitled to either 1 month for using the IP (meaning I dont pay 1 month for paying a static IP) or get refunded until I get the IP.

Their servers are fast. Their features are great and the prices are awesome.

Their support is never online. Website shows a tech is online, but when I try to speak to one, I'm never able to. it keeps asking to leave a message.

When I email them, it takes a long time for them to respond.

I don't know if it's me or just in general. I keep reading people's post saying they have excellent support, sure when they respond..that is if they do.

My overall Impression: Their servers are great. Their connection is awesome. That I guess would be because of who hosts their dedicated server. They need to fix their support.

At this time I would give them a 5 out of 10. And I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Until I begin to have real problems with them, I will not leave. I will continue to pay.

Why I wouldn't recommend them? Because most people I know aren't very good with websites and need technical support. If support is slow, these people will go crazy.

I do hope eHostPros.com responds regarding the problems I mentioned above. Seems like the only way to get an answer is from there.

Re: eHostPros.com

Originally posted by PCRob

Their support is never online.
    I've had my questions answered within minutes, one question took about 4 hours through the help desk, usually if you get Rupi you will get your answer fast
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

Re: eHostPros.com

Originally posted by PCRob
    I recently got a reseller account with eHostPros.com and would like to comment on their services.

I signed up hmm 5 days ago and have experienced 2 downtimes. Unsure of how long they lasted, was informed by eHostPros.com that it was a DoS attack. That's fine. No biggie.
    I am really sorry about downtime this week. 50% of our Reseller servers are located at dv2 DC, they were experiencing some routing and DOS issues this week and past week too. Please alos see: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

I signed up for a static IP at a charge of $1.50/mo. They charged my Credit Card but haven't given me my IP. They stated they are out of IPs, that's fine.

But why are you charging me for this month if I haven't even got it? I emailed them regarding this issue and haven't recieved a reply. It's been 6 hours already.

I feel I'm entitled to either 1 month for using the IP (meaning I dont pay 1 month for paying a static IP) or get refunded until I get the IP.
    I am trying to find your email in ur system and honestly I do not see it , I also do not see any ticket you opened related to ip, But I do remeber one user signe up on the server we are out of IP's and I responded both his quires in less than 30 min. each time. The order form is active 24/7 for addons and if the ips are not there we tell you instantly with the update as we did in your case. And we are always ready to work with customers, not a single customers of ours you wil lfind wher we have not worked with them if they have billing or other server or support related issue with us.

Their support is never online. Website shows a tech is online, but when I try to speak to one, I'm never able to. it keeps asking to leave a message.

When I email them, it takes a long time for them to respond.

I don't know if it's me or just in general. I keep reading people's post saying they have excellent support, sure when they respond..that is if they do.
    We are online 24/7 live no doubt about it, if you get live chat on and get hung up its the chat bug which does that if there is a lag between your pc and our site. Or the operator maybe with 2-3 chats at same time and cant answer your call, in that case please come back in 30 min. Try us at 2 AM or 2 PM or 4 in moning any world time, we always have 2 guys 24/7 online.. they go offline if we get too many pre-sale or live support.

Again I am sorry if we have let you down

Best Regards

-Rupi
    FastWebHost.com - Business Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Fast VPS Hosting
    FastWebHost.in Best India Web Hosting Provider. India Web Hosting
    Hosting Websites Since 2002 in USA, EU, India and all over the world

Re: Re: eHostPros.com

Originally posted by eHostPros
    I am really sorry about downtime this week. 50% of our Reseller servers are located at dv2 DC, they were experiencing some routing and DOS issues this week and past week too. Please alos see: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending
    That's fine.

I am trying to find your email in ur system and honestly I do not see it , I also do not see any ticket you opened related to ip, But I do remeber one user signe up on the server we are out of IP's and I responded both his quires in less than 30 min. each time. The order form is active 24/7 for addons and if the ips are not there we tell you instantly with the update as we did in your case. And we are always ready to work with customers, not a single customers of ours you wil lfind wher we have not worked with them if they have billing or other server or support related issue with us.
    Now that statement makes me kind of upset. but w/e. Problem resolved.

We are online 24/7 live no doubt about it, if you get live chat on and get hung up its the chat bug which does that if there is a lag between your pc and our site. Or the operator maybe with 2-3 chats at same time and cant answer your call, in that case please come back in 30 min. Try us at 2 AM or 2 PM or 4 in moning any world time, we always have 2 guys 24/7 online.. they go offline if between 2AM or 4 in the morning? Ohh I see now. Now I have to we get too many pre-sale or live support.
    I'll start documenting everytime I attempt to contact you. Try wake up at a CERTAIN time to get support? Here's a tip: Never tell a customer WHEN they can get help.

Overall service is fine. Just support that is a little off.

I'll start documenting everytime I attempt to contact you. Try wake up at a CERTAIN time to get support? Here's a tip: Never tell a customer WHEN they can get help.
    I don't think Rupi was telling you what time to contact, I think he was suggesting that they would be available at any time, and suggesting you try at an unusual time to prove that point.

Of course, I'm not vouching that this is true, just that was my interpretation of what was said.

Best,

Jo
    Jo Stonehouse - Kualowww.kualo.com
    Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud VPS & Dedicated Servers
    UK: 0800 138 3235 ❘ USA: 1-800-995-8256

I was merely giving an example to contact us anytime of day and night. Not any specific time. I think, PCRob you misunderstood my statement.

Kind Regards

Rupi
    FastWebHost.com - Business Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Fast VPS Hosting
    FastWebHost.in Best India Web Hosting Provider. India Web Hosting
    Hosting Websites Since 2002 in USA, EU, India and all over the world