Looking for a billing solution that can cap a percentage of total sales

I have a built a custom restaurant web ordering application that allows restaurant owners to have their food orders places online.

On my backend I can see how much each restaurant location is making a month on online food orders sales.

Now the way i would like my billing solution to work is to charge my restaurant clients a flat fee of f29.95/ a month and an extra $40 if they have made over that $40 in sales. Which will then total to 69.95. If they don't hit the 40.00 in sales then I will charge them only $29.95 a month.

This is what I want to start out with....... If i see that the restaurants are very good in sale 1,000+/month(I just started this business) I would then charge them a 10% of their monthly sales.

I have been looking for this for a while but can't seem to find a billing solution that can "cap" a charge, a specific amoont based on the monthly sales.

To sum everything up a looking for a billing solution that can

• Charge a percentage based on their sales or

• Let me charge the $40 every month if they made over $40 that month,

• Will allow me to "cap" the charges

If you have any suggestions on any billing solutions that will work for me pleaseeeeee let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Last edited by Eldan88; 09-13-2009 at 07:37 PM.

If it is something like this : you have build then it is not allowed to pass on sure charges. You better ask you processor or Acquriing Bank before you start doing this.

It could also be assumed you are doing some kind of aggregation which is strictly prohibited, the only way you would be able to get your cut of this would be if the funds are going into your account and before your send the money to the “sub merchant” you take your share, otherwise you would need to trust the restaurant that they will defiantly pay you according to your agreement, not sure if it is the last you want, if so it might be ok.

Finally, for a system to handle all this I would highly recommend you to get some programmers to develop a customized system, you it looks like you don’t know all aspects of what you are planning to do.