dag/rpmforge for Fedora 11?

I'm setting up a new virtual machine running Fedora 11 instead of CentOS 5.3, and am finding that my much-beloved dag (rpmforge) doesn't seem to exist. The FAQ mentions support for FC4, but that was seven whole releases ago. I eventually found dries/dag mirrors for fedora, but they don't seem to support Fedora 11.

Is rpmforge not recommend/supported on Fedora, or am I just looking in the wrong place? (FWIW, I was trying to install mytop, which is how my quest got started in the first place.)

Quote Originally Posted by fog View Post
    I'm setting up a new virtual machine running Fedora 11 instead of CentOS 5.3, and am finding that my much-beloved dag (rpmforge) doesn't seem to exist. The FAQ mentions support for FC4, but that was seven whole releases ago. I eventually found dries/dag mirrors for fedora, but they don't seem to support Fedora 11.

Is rpmforge not recommend/supported on Fedora, or am I just looking in the wrong place? (FWIW, I was trying to install mytop, which is how my quest got started in the first place.)

FC-11 is release some few months before thats why software repos not shifted from Fc-10 to FC-11, u have to wait for some time, otherwise try from source.

i mostly use livna in fedora, for other software's i found some problem, during installation then will make its rpm from source then install from test server to production server.

Hello,
    F10 repos can be used for F11 with some exceptions.

Please see links below,

http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/dag/fedora/10/en/i386/

or

http://dag.ie.freshrpms.net/fedora/10/en/i386/

You can change the link from "10" to "11" and you will see that the repos are empty now. It would take some time for F11 repos to come out.