HALF Price for Life - Triple Space - Double Bandwidth - boxVPS.com

For the Next 7 days we will give every sign-up HALF OFF and TRIPLE your harddrive space and DOUBLE your bandwidth!

Simply make Your purchase with the coupon code: 50off

www.boxvps.com/vps-hosting.php

As always, all WHT Users will benefit from TRIPLE(this time)Space & Bandwidth on every sign-up.

support@boxVPS.com

All current VPS customers are being setup in Dallas Texas(softlayer)

Test IP: 174.36.45.66

Is this a life time discount?
    Yes, for the length of your plan.
    boxVPS.com - How big is your box?

I forgot to mention yearly pre-pays receive DOUBLE RAM(yearly pre-paying is no contract, you can cancel/refund at any time for a pro-rated refund).

Here are the plans with all promotions applied.

small
    Box
    6 GB
    NAS Storage
    100 GB Bandwidth
    256MB Dedicated RAM 512MB(yearly)
    Equal Share CPU
    $3/month

medium Box
    60 GB
    NAS Storage
    1500 GB Bandwidth
    384MB Dedicated RAM 768MB(yearly)
    Equal Share CPU
    $7.50/month

large Box
    150 GB
    NAS Storage
    3000 GB Bandwidth
    512MB Dedicated RAM 1024MB(yearly)
    Equal Share CPU
    $15/month

Cluster Box - contact us directly.

Quote Originally Posted by budman714 View Post

Simply make Your purchase with the coupon code: 50off
    not working

You offer VOIP plans. Do you have asterisk ready templates available for these VPS plans? If so are they included without additional cost?

What I am really interested to know is whether the HN kernel on these VPS is properly configured with ztdummy or the dahdi equivalent so that asterisk installed in the VPS will have access to the timing source needed for MOH and conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by qmesso View Post
    not working
    Was fixed shortly after your post.

Quote Originally Posted by MeToo View Post
    You offer VOIP plans. Do you have asterisk ready templates available for these VPS plans? If so are they included without additional cost?

What I am really interested to know is whether the HN kernel on these VPS is properly configured with ztdummy or the dahdi equivalent so that asterisk installed in the VPS will have access to the timing source needed for MOH and conferences.
    Yes we do have pre-configured ones(directly contact sales for more details).

I believe we have both now(ztdummy on some templates, as I use one). I believe the newer ones have dahdi(again you would have to contact sales directly).

Do you offer Lxadmin / Kloxo? Or are control panel choices limited to the paid ones (Cpanel / DA etc..)

Is irc connections allowed?

Ordered and paid for a VPS 24 hours back. No communication. No email. Nothing yet. They mention 'instant setup' on their VPS page. I know I ordered a control panel, so it would take longer. But.. well.. I guess I'll wait a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by newrhodes View Post
    Do you offer Lxadmin / Kloxo? Or are control panel choices limited to the paid ones (Cpanel / DA etc..)
    They have CentOS - Hostinabox which has lxadmin / kloxo control panel included

Quote Originally Posted by lifetalk View Post
    Ordered and paid for a VPS 24 hours back. No communication. No email. Nothing yet. They mention 'instant setup' on their VPS page. I know I ordered a control panel, so it would take longer. But.. well.. I guess I'll wait a bit more.
    I agree with you - There is no instant setup (Took about 48hrs and one support ticket query before mine was setup).

Well, then I guess I'll wait for a couple more hours. That's because I already opened a support ticket with them last night. And have had no response yet (been 12+ hours).

Stay totally away from these guys. Paid for a VPS, it came with half as RAM and no CPanel, CPanel license etc. OK, I raised a ticket to get to to correct the situation and they comitted to 24hours to install CPanel.

Now after 5 days of chasing up, there is no response to any emails or tickets. This is what they call service with a smile.

Buyer beware !!!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling these guys were phoneys..
    Will chargeback my paypal transaction tonight if I hear nothing from them

Extremely non-professional service. Took them 48 hours to setup my VPS. Also had to create a support ticket. And when it was finally delivered, there was no DirectAdmin on it. Specially disturbing, since I actually paid for a monthly license.

Not to mention that their responses are very vague. They claim to apply the promotions (triple disk space, double bandwidth) 24 hours after they setup the VPS. I have no idea why they do that.

Moreover, they have false advertising on their VPS page (Instant Activation..where it should read 'We don't activate your VPS unless you create a support ticket).

A speedtest from the VPS showed that the VPS is capable of bursting to a maximum of 10mbps, while average speed is barely 2mbps.

Stay away from these guys. They're potential scammers. They WILL scam.. sooner or later.

Review posted here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...68#post6398168

boxVPS Scam

Scammers....

I have initiated chargeback with paypal. Lets see how this goes.

You there? I crashed a month!
    Does not revert?