Free Dedicated Servers

Limited Availability!

OVERSTOCKED on Intel P3 500's, 256 RAM, 15 GB HD's

Sign up for one year (with first & last), contract for a minimum of 100 GB's of transfer per month, at $.75/GB, and the server is included for FREE!

Take the short virtual tour of our secure data center and NOC at and select the STREAMING tab.

Compare our infrastructure to the competition: [List=1.][*] Redundant clean power[*] Burstable BW to 100 mbps[*] FM200 Fire Suppression System[*] Environmentally controlled server suites[*] Multihomed BW through fibre commitments with Level 3, EPik, UUNet. (IP = [*] Currently our pipes are averaging 3.5Gbps![*] Tech Support is LIVE Remote-Hands 24/7/365[/LIST=1.]
    Last edited by CaroMark; 11-15-2002 at 12:19 PM.

You might want to explain further, and give some people your website/contact information

I would certainly be interested in what you are offering here if you could explain it a little further.

You say the server is free... however we need to pay for 100GB transfer @ $.75/GB . Is this monthly yearly or what? If it is monthly you are expecting us to pay $75/month MINIMUM for a sub-standard server with 100GB/transfer/month. This seems increasingly silly considering that I could go to and get a $99/month server with 1.3Ghz celeron + 512 ram + 60GB hard drive + 400GB bandwidth (4times what you are offering) AND it even comes with Ensim on top of that.

If you could explain what exactly you are selling here I'm sure quite a few people would appreciate it.

So if we have to pay 75 cents for 100GB as a minimum the server would really cost $75, no? I'm not really sure what the deal is, can you please clarify?

i think he means you get the box itself for free at the end of the contract term. care to clarify?
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at]

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters